3

The next day

sunoo still couldnt stop thinking about what happened in the resturant and he still hasnt told heeseung about it.
They were getting ready to go to the other building. As they were walking heeseung spotted jake and was running towards him

"good morning guys" said jake "helloo, whats in the box?" sunoo pointed "oh this is the food i ordered for heeseung" heeseung immediately tried to shush jake up and sunoo just laughed. "This little bear told me he was hungry so he texted me if i could get him food to eat." jake explained, heeseung just sighed and took the box from his hands.

heeseung and sunoo sat in the students lounge since class wasnt starting yet, while jake just ran an errand.
"hmmmm the food is so good" heeseung said with a full mouth, "can i have some pleaseeeee im hungry too"
sunoo said with puppy eyes, finally heeseung agreed so sunoo took the chopsticks from his hands and ate.

after they ate sunoo told heeseung about niki and heeseung got worried cause he new that niki was a play boy, he tried explaining to sunoo that that boy is a player and could only end up in a broken heart. Sunoo obviously got tired of his lecture so he just left heeseung and walked away.

Heeseung was keeping the box so he could leave and go to his class, but he then bumped into jake. Jake had alot of books in his hands since the teacher scolded him for being late, and made him carry lots of books to the library. "so why were you late?" heeseung asked, jake sighed and said "i got a call from jungwon that my dog layla had a seizure and i had to take her to the vet". " so how is she now?" heeseung asked in a concerned tone. "i still have absolute no idea, im worried, shes my world" heeseung felt so bad for jake that he helped him carry the books. i knew he had a warm heart deep inside.

𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
Sunoo was still thinking about calling the number ni-ki gave him, but heeseung's voice keeps echoing in his head, he knew that ni-ki was a playboy, he dates different people a month, but he was too curious.
So he decided to call the number

phone call:
*ring*   *ring*   *ring*

ni-ki: hello? who's this?

sunoo: uhm hi, this is sunoo, the guy u gave this number to?

ni-ki: ahh yes, sunoo

sunoo: so why'd you give me your number?

ni-ki: meet me in starbucks at 3:00 sharp tomorrow.

sunoo: but wh-

ni-ki already hung up before sunoo could finish  his sentence, what could that man be plotting with sunoo.

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙖𝙮

heeseung was taking a bath while sunoo was doing his daily skin care routine, sunoo's phone rang.
He picked it up and it was ni-ki,
"hello?" sunoo said in a confused tone
"sunoo, hey, dont forget 3pm sharp. at Starbucks"
"yea yea ok.. " ni-ki hung up after that
moments later heeseung stepped out of the bathroom and asked sunoo "who was that?"  "oh, just a friend from bio"

When they were on their way to class, heeseung noticed jake was late again. After hours and hours till Lunch he still hasn't show up, he started to get a little worried, at lunch he was so spaced out he was so quiet and didn't say a single word. "Hey, pst" jay tried to snap his overthinking, "you okay? you've been so quiet, is it about jake?"
"ah aha, no, its just i have alot of things to do that's all" he said in a low tone.

It was 2:30 when sunoo was just reading books in the library, until he realizes that its almost 3 and hed be sure ni-ki would bust him if he was late. He quickly rushed out and called a taxi. Luckily starbucks was just 10 minutes away and im sure he'd be fine. It was 2:55 when he arrived. he ordered iced coffee while he was waiting for ni-ki.

When sunoo was taking a sip, he saw a tall man, shiny hair, like the man of his dreams walk into the starbucks door.

                 ******************

When heeseung was done studying in the library he decided to go take a visit at jake's apartment. When he arrived jake's apartment, only jungwon answered. "where's jake?" Hee asked in a worried tone. "hes been at the vet the whole day" jungwon replied. "thanks jungwon" heeseung quickly left and went back to his dorm.

"what was i thinking, why am i worried of him. Hes annoying, get over it heeseung." heeseung reminded himself.

                 *******************

as sunoo was process the tall guy, he knew by seconds it was ni-ki.
as ni-ki was looking around starbucks he spotted sunoo. Sunoo waved to him but didn't wave back.
"so, why'd u call me here?" sunoo asked, "i want you to listen carefully."
" i need you to be my fake boyfriend, ur perfect, since i know that u like me or whatever, its like its more natural, my parents are making me date someone im not intrested to. so in the meantime i need u to be my fake boyfriend" "do we make a deal?"

sunoo sat there in silence, trying to process everything ni-ki said. He was in pure shock, "hey, sunoo?"
sunoo finally snapped
"sorry, i was just shocked."
"oh btw dont worry you'll get paid for being my fake boyfriend" "call me when u made up ur mind"
ni-ki left, leaving sunoo speechless.

               *******************

𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙢

UGHHHH HEESEUNG IS GONNA FLIP IF I TAKE NI-KI'S OFFER. sigh.

"hey sunoo, what's for dinner?" heeseung asked.
"oh i' just make some instant noodles, im lazy to cook today."

after sunoo cooked the noodles, they both sat down in their jamies and talked, sunoo brought up a topic about ni-ki.
"hee, ni-ki told me to be his fake boyfriend today."
"okay? whatever?"
"ur not mad?"
"why would i be mad when its just fake, also why?"
"its a long explanation, but ni-ki said he'd pay me if i'd be his fake boyfriend, and it'd really help us out"
"alright then"

           *************************

                       end of chapter

WHY IS THIS TURNING INTO SUNKI WHAT. anyways hoped you enjoyed the 3rd chapter. 🤍