Info: Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Quirk: Six (Because he had SIX different quirks in one)

Izuku Midoriya, one of the Space Invaders, former son of All Might and Teleki

Izuku Midoriya (formerly known as Izuku Yagi) was the son of All Might and Teleki, he also has a little sister named Izumi Yagi. Now when Izuku was a child, his parents took him to the quirk doctor along with his sister, to see if they have quirks. But the doctor was the bearer of bad news when they told All Might and Teleki that Izuku was diagnosed quirkless. This did not sit well with them, so they decided to take their frustrations and anger toward Izuku, by neglecting and abusing him. His sister, Izumi, spread rumors about him being quirkless, and this made the whole school gang up on him. And here's a little something, Izuku was dating Uraraka at the time when he was in middle school. but she played him like a fool.

Depressed, bullied, neglected, and abused. Izuku had no other option but to end it all, he took his sister's advice but...do you really it would end like that?

NOTE: do me a solid and start writing your harem list (I've added the #Izukuxharem tag, write it down here because I will forget who must I add.) however, the main girl is Shoka Todoroki (Sorry fellas, I want to try something different. Please understand)

Abilities

Izuku has six quirks (ONLY unlockable once he heard the truth.) let's see what power awakens within him:

1). Below Zero (Just like Rei's quirk but way cooler)
- Below Zero allows Izuku to manipulate ice in any way he wishes, it's colder than Rei or the Todoroki twins. Drawback: None

2). Gravity Manipulation
- Unlike Uraraka or Thirteen, Izuku can manipulate in any way he wishes, making it gravity heavy or lighter. Drawback: Izuku will feel sick from using it too much, but with proper training, Izuku can withstand the drawback

3). Green Flames
- Allows Izuku to manipulate green flames, using them as offense or defense. It's stronger than Endeavor's flames or Touya's or the Todoroki twins. Drawback: none

4). Weapon Creation
- Inherited from his alter ego, Izuku can create any weapon he desires. From swords to guns to any weapon (It's a great quirk be honest with me.) Drawback: Izuku needs to eat more, just like Yaoyorozu's quirk.

5). Alter Ego (Dark Form)
- Izuku's Alter Ego is a being that rests inside Izuku's mind, granting Izuku superhuman abilities such as flight, strength, speed, stamina, agility, and more. The Alter Ego also has mind control and illusion powers Drawback: Using the power of Izuku's Alter Ego has a timer.

6). Rift
- Rift allows Izuku to create portals and travel across space-time. He can also teleport anywhere at any time. Drawback: none.

About Izuku's Dark Form (Alter Ego). you will meet him in the story. I'll make sure of it. Now let's begin!