Part I: my broken life

NOTE: This story was inspired by the Izuku Rowe Hero and Villain AUs, expect some elements from those two stories in here, minus the Conduit quirk.

What did I do to deserve all of this? What did I do wrong?! All I wanted is be a hero, that's all I ever wanted! But getting neglected, abused, bullied, and heartbroken at the same time? Some people you are...

Ronin: Izuku?

Izuku: sorry Ronin.

Ronin: it's okay, brother. Let's sit down and talk about this, starting from the very beginning.

Izuku: okay.

Izuku's POV

My name is Izuku Yagi and welcome to my broken life. Now, I live in a society where only 80% of the world population gets these powers called "Quirks". Now, whoever has a quirk calls themselves lucky, because, with their quirks, they can become heroes. And as for me, I was born quirkless, meaning I have no form of power whatsoever. Now, let me take you to where it all happened. It started when my sister and I were four years old and our parents decided to take us to the quirk doctor, to see what quirks we got.

Doctor: Yagis?

Inko: oh that's us, come on kids.

We went inside the doctor's office, we sat down on the chairs.

Doctor: so, are you kids ready to find out what your quirks are?

Kids: YEAH! *smiling brighter*

Doctor: AAAAHH SO BRIGHT! I MUST PROTECT!) Anyways, Izumi. Come here, little one.

Izumi went toward the doctor, he placed his hand on Izumi's forehead, trying to see what quirk she had.

Doctor: oh! I see now!

Inko: what is it, doctor? Does Izumi have a quirk?

Doctor: well she does!

Inko: really?

Doctor: Izumi Yagi has a really powerful quirk called Telekinesis, she can lift anything and also destroy things while using Telekinesis.

Izumi: *eyes widen and smiled* YAAAAY!

Doctor: alright, it's your turn Izuku.

Izuku: okay.

The doctor placed his hand on his forehead.

Doctor: oh...oh dear.

Inko: what's wrong, doctor?

Doctor: it appears to say that Izuku does not have a quirk.

Izuku: what?

Inko: *pissed but she hides it* (Great! I have a useless brat now!)

Doctor: you don't have a quirk, my boy. I am sorry to say but you are quirkless.

I looked down n sadness, thinking that I would never become a hero until the doctor said something else.

Doctor: but you shouldn't give up, Izuku. Even though you don't have a quirk, it is possible for you to become a hero. With training, you could be the first-ever quirkless hero, just don't give up on your dreams, laddie.

My eyes widened in shock as I heard the words of the doctor, my heart was lifted and I smiled at him.

Izuku: thank you, doctor!

Doctor: you're welcome, my boy.

Inko: (Tch!) Come on kids, we're leaving *grabs Izuku and Izumi and left*