Part IV: friends like these - Part 1

Izuku's POV

It has been weeks since I settled into Pandora. Since my arrival, I've been training a lot, thanks to Loki and Havi. I've gotten a lot stronger. I've been learning a lot based on Realm history. Mom and Hino taught me some bits of Elven history and their magic, and Dad taught me some hand-to-hand combat skills, such as martial arts, melee combat, and gun combat, because you never know, there will always be that one guy who will kill you. In this world, you will make friends, make enemies or make allies. But anyways, during my time in Raventhorpe, I learned a lot about the Raven Clan. Havi's grandfather leads the Ravens, they're strong warriors who are willing to die for their home, and for their families and take their places in Valhalla and Folvangr, they're well respected in the Realms. But anyways, after a week, it was time for my family and me to return to Japan, together with Havi, and let's say, things are crazy.

Narrator's POV

Iris opened a portal and arrived back in Japan with her family.

Hisashi: feels nostalgic to be back home.

Iris: doesn't it?

Izuku: it does, actually.

Havi: so this is Japan?

Izuku: yeah. It's way different compared to Raventhorpe.

Havi: I know, everything is so modernized. But I'll get used to it.

Hisashi: I just pray to God that I don't run into Ass Might

Havi: I am right here if you want to pray, Uncle Hisashi.

Hisashi: *snickers* well played, Havi.

Havi: I am a god after all.

Izuku: enough.

Hino: let's just head back home.

Izuku: alright, alright.

The Midoriyas and Havi arrived at their home in Japan

The Midoriya home in Japan, bought by Hisashi and Iris

Once they arrived home, they settled in, making it their own. Hisashi and his tech team created an AR training facility for Izuku and Havi, just to hone their skills. Hino also joined in when it comes to training, perfecting her Elven magic. Izuku continued to train, thanks to Loki. Izuku mastered his quirks at a quick rate. Now, we move on to the first day of school, well for Izuku.

Izuku: *waking up* fuck...

Hino: morning Izu-kun~

Izuku: huh? *Looks to the side*