HIS SMALL REVENGE, THEIR HUGE DAMAGE.

RAGHU VENDRA PRATAP RATHORE

11 years ago.

He was a genius young teenager with a empty heart, he tried to commit suicide not having a will to live, live for who? His parents were killed by their business partner,the culprit had been arrested. That won’t change the fact he is an orphan now. 17 years old boy with immense amount of money and properties, an easy target for his greedy relatives.

He stood at rail of bridge ready to fall to death, a sticky package of Jelebis hit his head. He almost fell off by the sudden impact, almost killed him. His heart raced fast, his anger went up he turn to see a girl laughing with munching more jelebis.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?” He shouted at her.

“Me? I’m not crazy. I am Happiness. You are the crazy person here. Jumping from here will kill you. Why are you doing this?”

He looked at her innocent eyes and felt a bit guilty of his tone. “I don’t have anyone. I don’t anyone to live for.” He said sadly only to receive a laugh in response.

“That’s your problem? I have a simple solution! Live for me.. I saved you just now, so your life belongs to me. I want you to live for me.” She probably didn’t realise her words would actually change his mind.

“I lost my Amma and babuji. I got Shashi babuji and Garima amma. Life go on you know.” She said with smile and handed him half of her jelebi.

He got down hearing that, maybe his life also will get better soon.

After that he never met her again, even after he searched for her. He grow up to be cruel, he crushed whoever cross his path just like his greedy relatives.

Then one day he saw her in TV in arms of another unknown man. His soul burnt in hell seeing her with another man. TV news mocked her for crashing a fashion show? How will she feel?

He gone to see her after many years, she didn’t even remember him, it’s OK. She was being molest by 3 man? No one come to help her and her Babuji. He took out his gun fired at those man, how dare they touch his happiness?

She fears of him, she threaten him to harm herself if he gets near her.

He stepped back in fear.. Fear of her getting hurt.

He let her go, her parents send her away from him. To Delhi, what can he do? All he could do was observing her from afar. She fell for infamous Arnav Singh Raizada,

He felt broken, this mansion he built for her.. Her room.. Everything he have and himself.. Will be without its owner.

She got married to ASR.. He felt like living is waste, what is the point of living a life without her?

“That’s your problem? I have a simple solution! Live for me.. I saved you just now, so your life belongs to me. I want you to live for me.” He resist the thought of dying, this life belongs to her.. He have to live for her.. At least she is happy with the man she loves. Or he thought so.

Then he got the news of her getting divorce. Is he happy now? No..BECAUSE SHE MUST BE CRYING RIGHT NOW, HOW COULD HE BE HAPPY AT HER MISERY.

Even if the chance of her accepting him is slim, he still send his bodyguards to escort her to HOME. HER REAL HOME…

____________

Raizada family on the other side were celebrating Arnav’s upcoming engagement. Arnav looked uninterested in this marriage, he agreed for sake of Aarav, DNA report proved he is his.

He is upset, he thought that Khushi Kumari Gupta would last for less than a week. He was sure that she would return with frightened eyes and asked for forgiveness, as she always did, but a month had passed already. Besides, her phone was off, and he couldn’t even figure out where she was.

“Why the hell won’t you return?” He asked in his mind, she will definitely return once she sees the news. His phone ranged, he looked around and leave to his room.

“Find her right away.”

“That’s what I’m trying to do…”

“Find her. No matter how much you spend and whatever you use. Find her and bring her before me. Got it?”

“I will.”

He want her back, apologize for her previous mistakes and then he might reconsider whether to take her back or not. His phone ranged again from commissioner Raj.

“Your brother in law Shyam Manohar Jha is arrested for smuggling drugs and also for drug abuse.”

That day thunder starts strike the Raizada Mansion.

Arnav could do nothing, Shyam Manohar Jha was caught red-handed by the police.

When Anjali heard the news she start throwing tantrums to make her brother bring her husband. But none of it worked.

Anjali’s labor pain started, they all rushed her to the hospital but Doctor couldn’t save the baby and told them Anjali could never become a mother again.

Anjali wailed remember how she and mami gave Khushi medicine to weaken her womb so she could not have a child from Arnav. Chote will be always her dear brother. She saw how much Khushi suffering from it. This is might be a curse from Khushi…. But she doesn’t know anything about it though.. They hide well and she left before the final dose.

The court verdict came out.

Shyam was charged with death penalty for having huge amount of drug in his possession and smuggling them. Being a huge threat to the society and future generations.

AR stock in market took a huge amount damage, being associated with the drugs. Because Shyam is still their family's son in law. Arnav had headache solving this issue long time. Other shareholders made trouble for him.

_______________

Rathore laughed hard hearing the results from his people, he was going to let Khushi to do the damage but they made her cry again. So he made very small damage to them.

It’s a very small revenge for him, he have a lot of other planning for them. Make them pay..

Khushi opened the door to see Rathore standing by the French window, smoking. The hair that usually laid scattered over his forehead was meticulously combed up, revealing handsome and sharp facial features.

He put the cigarette out and turned to look at her, the powerful breath he involuntarily emitted made Khushi feel some fear of him.

“Khushi?”

“Did I disturbed you?” She asked him, he shook his head, she come into his study.

“Sit down.” Rathore pointed to the arm chair next to the floor lamp, the orange halo shrouded the velvet sofa, giving off a warm feeling. She took a seat.

“You smoke?” She saw how he put out the cigarette as soon he saw her. “Do you know how dangerous is it to your health?”

Rathore was thoroughly stunned, after a long while, he hoarsely said, “I’m sorry.” he contaminate her air by smoking and also put her in dangerous of Secondhand smoke exposure. Since he turned 20 and took over RR conglomerate, no one dared treat him this way. ONLY SHE COULD rebuke him for his smoking habits.

He put his hands up in the air like being caught by police and said, ” I will try best to stop smoking, I promise.” She laughed at his gestures, wonder how long it’s been since last she laughed like this.

He was stunned by laughter just like the first time he saw her. His happiness lays in her..

To be continued...

Please tell me know what you think about this chapter Tq.