HER HUSBAND

After the chaos, he brought ASR without a single scratch on him, and they are on their way to Shantivan.

Arnav keep asking about his wound, but Rathore shrugged it off..

Khushi.. Will she at least feel pity for him? This Life that belongs to her..

Rathore swallowed deeply and, in spite of the pain in his heart, replied, “I’m ok.”

Arnav could discern sadness from his face, like he had stumbled into misfortune. For some reason, looking at him in this state, he feel somehow this is connected to himself.

Rathore looked at himself pathetically, bringing his rival to his queen so that she will be happy.

The crimson coral bead still remains the same, but the person has already changed,
From the depths within your eyes to the tips of my hair.

His life, his heart, his breath, body everything belongs to her.. If it wasn’t for her, he would have died a long ago. He is living for her.. Somehow he always wish to die for her..

Causing me to never be able to rest in peace and following after you through life and death.

He won’t be able to kill himself, seeing his lady with someone else will crush his soul.. Its better this way.. His will power comes from her. If she isn’t his then there is no point in living anyway..

Within my heart and within my eyes, there is only you,
If it is for you, I will become invincible in this world.

They reached Shantivan, Rathore stepped in without staggering a bit, kept his head up. Facing Khushi straight on, she looked so relieved..

Ingraving all my inner feelings into the ten thousand sculptures,
Everywhere I look, my eyes can see only you.

Arnav punched Shyam to pulp and reveal his deed to everyone. Anjali start crying as usual but Arnav didn’t give a damn! “They try to force to sign on a fake will! Leaving all my properties on his name!” Akash had disbelief face.

“This man also a fraud and cheating scumbag! He was engaged to Khushi while being married to di!” He roared as he continues to punch him. Mamiji looking at him in shock.

“HAHAH… HAAN I DID IT SO WHAT? HAHAHA… IF I CAN’T GET HER THEN NOBODY CAN!” Shyam said taking out a knife running aiming for Khushi. Arnav tried to stop him but..

(STAB) Blood gushed out terribly as Shyam took out the knife in shock, he stabbed the wrong person..

Khushi cried out in agony, seeing her Raghu being stabbed before her eyes. “RAGHU!!!”

Like clouds, like rain, like a dance, and like fragments,

Bulletproof vest is useless against blunt and sharp objects…

Raghu gritted his teeth, clenched his jaw in pain. As he Shield her, he took hold of Shyam’s hand and twisted it, broke it in the PROCESS, the bloody . His blood keeps gushing out, as he pinned Shyam on the ground and smashed his face until Shyam falls unconscious. Anjali wailed seeing that. His white shirt turned red again.

Khushi stopped him and calmed him down by hugging him. “I love you Raghu.. I LOVE YOU NOT HIM BUT YOU! JUST YOU… DON’T LEAVE ME!” She seems to understand what he is trying to do. He wanted to die protecting her… Because he lost his will to live..

Arnav looked at them in painful heart. Rathore know Khushi? Is that why she was indifference towards him? That man is ready to die in order to save her?