MRS.RAIZADA NOT MRS.RATHORE

Morning..

Khushi got up early, took a shower and dressed up fitted to be Mrs Raizada, she felt his presence behind her, she saw Arnav..

“You’re missing something.. I brought it for you.” He whispered as he put Sindoor on her maag.

She looked at him in surprise, “What are you doing Mr Raizada?”

“As your husband, I’m doing my duty.” He can sense her indifference towards him, she doesn’t hate him. But eyes didn’t have that glint towards him anymore..

He couldn’t accept that she fell out of love with him. The girl he fell in love from the first sight.. Yes, he love her from the very beginning itself but it took long time for him to realise that.

They argue with each other whenever they meet but when she is away from that fact bothers him.. This woman belongs to him, no matter what.. He won’t divorce her even after the six months.

He tuck her hair behind her hear and smirked at her widen eyes.

“You changed so much. The way you talk, your posture, your attitude, your dress sense also.. I still like it.. Like it very much.” He said honestly.

Khushi stared at this man before, the only thing they lacked in their marriage was communication, he avoided her, he didn’t care for her.. Which makes her status vulnerable in this house.. When she asks him the reason why they married he would pissed off and say hateful things.

When Raghu was trying to explain himself.. She also didn’t listen.. Afraid of hearing something she doesn’t want from his own mouth. She fled instead of sitting down and talk to him.

She and Arnav did almost a same thing.. They both killed the person they loved.

This man before her, she could only pity him. The one she loves right now is RAGHUVENDRA PRATAP RATHORE even though he might not have the memories of the past.

She will live her rest of the life with her Raghu only.

“Don’t do things that you don’t believe in Mr Raizada.”She looked away from him.

He hugged her from behind, making her froze.

“I love you Khushi.. Please accept me.. Let’s live our life together!” She felt like a bomb dropped on her head.

“Don’t touch me without my consent Mr Raizada!” She shake his hands off her and pushed him away.

“Khushi…”

“Stop!” Her words make his anger flared up.

“Khushi Kumari Gupta! You belong to me! Now and forever! I hope you will remember that!” He reminded her and left the room.

Belong to him?

“I belongs to you my queen.. Yours only.” Raghu’s words ranged in her mind. She broke down in tears.. Arnav thinking she belongs to him and Raghu will be the one who will wait for her till his last breath.

Her phone buzzed, a message from Arnav. “There is a business party, get ready. You will be my partner tonight.”

She wiped her tears, she is his fake wife. Soon she will get him to divorce her no matter what.

___________

Rathore the king of RR conglomerate. Sitting with holding his red wine, malhotra’s party.

They were surprised by his presence in their party, they invited him in least amount of hope, they were over the moon seeing him in person.

Rathore wasn’t interested in so called malhotra’s party. They would knell if he say so.

He came here to see ASR, is he treating her well? Will he bring her or some other woman?

His wine glass broke in pieces soon as he saw ASR with his newly wedded wife with his hand on her waist. She is smiling.. Wearing blue saree.. Mangalsutra and sindoor.

Alex took his hand and tend his wound in worry. Rathore did not feel any pain in hand but his heart is in pain. Seeing some he love with someone other man. As Mrs. Raizada not as Mrs.Rathore.

“We’re going back home.” He said weakly. Alex nodded in return. Then Rathore saw something that nerve wreaking.. He pull a face mask from a random kid and run to her.

______________

Khushi looked around feeling her Raghu might be somewhere in this party.. In her last life she never attended this party with Arnav.

She just gave fake smiles to everyone who is being introduced to her by Arnav.

Arnav went meet his up with his business partner for a bit, left Khushi on her own. A middle age man starts to flirt with her, as try to touch her waist.. Suddenly his face was covered with a jacket, a masked man with white shirt dragged him out forcefully, away from Khushi.

That man couldn’t fight back with his brute strength, Rathore pulled him to parking lot by his covered head and pushed on the ground, stepped on his hand that tried to touch his Khushi’s waist.

That man cried out for help, as Rathore broke his arms off. “Mr mehta! From now on your whole life will miserable, I will make sure of it!” Rathore controlled his urge to kill this man as she detest him for him. That man kept his mouth shut down as he saw this is Rathore before him, any more word come out of his mouth, his life will definitely won’t be spared.

“Send this man back! Out of her sight!” Rathore command Alex who just reached there. Rathore decided to back home and order the bodyguards to observe Khushi from afar for her safety.

________________

On the other side..

She noticed his white shirt, rugged behavior, his protectiveness, she know it’s him..

She wants to follow him, hug him and cry in his arms but she can’t, she is still Mrs Raizada. She saw Arnav coming towards her and smiled sadly.

“Is everything OK?”

“Yeah.. I’m fine..” She lied.

This man always failed to protect her, the man who always protects her never show himself before her..

Never see her status, education, face, attitude. He loves her for who she is.. He is her God sent gift.

_______________

Next day..

Khushi was cooking for herself, to eat something. Then saw Anjali there looking at with a smug smile on her face.

“How does it feel to be Mrs. ASR?” Anjali asked..

Khushi felt like she heard this same despicable tone of words before…

“So how does it feels to be f**k by RATHORE?”

Khushi gripped the spatula in her hand tightly as she remembered Anjali’s words.

“Why are you asking this? Do you want to know Anjaliji? How does it feels to be f**ked by your brother?” Atmosphere turned cold.

“What are you saying?! Khushi!?” Anjali asked in horror.

“Isn’t it what you want to know? Then let me tell you.. It feel so good, that I want to be Mrs ASR forever, his first priority!” She said with evil smile on her face.

“You! Disgusting!” Anjali said.

“Good, you know those words are disgusting.. Hearing that coming from you makes sense.” She just smiled as she continue to cook.

“It won’t be so long for my chote to get bored of you!” Anjali said in challenging tone.

“What are you saying DI!!” Anjali turned her head and saw Arnav standing there with anger, he heard everything..?

To be continued…

Let me know what you think about this chapter.. This story will be ending soon.. Thanks for your support and keep supporting my stories. Your comments keep me going.. Thank you very much.