10 ) Bring Your Father to Class day

"Season 1. Episode 6."

Henry Danger.
︶︶︶꒥꒷︶︶︶︶꒷꒥︶︶︶

I'm sitting down at my desk with my head resting in the palm of my hand. Henry's leaning on the cliff my desk, practically sitting on it while Charlotte is leaning against her desk which sat next to mine.

We're talking about a horror movie that just recently came out because we plan on watching one together before October is over.

"When are you both free?" Charlotte asked us from her desk, folding her arms comfortably.

"Having who my dad is, I'm almost always free." I joke, picking my head up from my palms and resting my elbows on my desk.

"Halloween night we can watch it." Henry suggests.

I clap my hands together with my eyes filled with joy. I lean in closer to the two figures, cupping one side of my cheek to whisper. "Mhm! We can have it in the Man Cave too if we need too."

Henry frowns with disappointment. "Nah, Jasper wanted to watch it with us. We can watch it at my place though?"

"Oh, darn." I sigh, but nodded in acceptance. "But of course."

We proceed to gossip about the cruel people in our classes and about cancel culture online. Until Jasper stormed into the class room yelling abruptly, "Hey, guys!"

We all wave it off as we continued our conversation but he yells again, distracting us. "Hey, guys!"

Henry groans then tells us to hold on a second. Charlotte and I exchange looks as I shrug carelessly.
"Hey, guys." Henry shouted loudly to the class making them fall silent, turning their heads to his attention.

Jasper raises a brow before disregarding the biased classroom by continuing what he was trying to say, "Principal says Miss Shapen has chicken pox."

Henry eyes fog up with joy. "All right, free day!" he hollers excitingly. I smile, high fiving Charlotte at the great news.

"No, no, no. No. He said we're getting a substitute." With Jaspers words, the class groans, including Henry and Charlotte.

But then the word "substitute" clicks into our heads, "You guys don't think Ray.." Charlotte starts with a whisper of queasiness.

"Nah, he wouldn't." Henry shakes his head in denial, praying his words were true.

The door clicks open with a loud man enters the room. His steps were big, and his outfit was atrocious. "Hello, children." he snarled.

"Oh, he would." My eyebrows furrow. I'm sometimes embarrassed he's my dad, or even forget he's related to me.

"Everyone, please take your seats. It seems your regular teacher has caught the pox of a chicken. Nasty red bumpers all over." dad explained to the class as we took out seats at his command.

Once we sunk into our uncomfortable chairs, Henry, Charlotte and I all exchanged grimaced looks. I buried my head into my palms, trying to hide my red face from this embarrassment.