07

They all parked their cars and got down walking towards the 'king's '.... The moment they entered inside they met the loud music with strong smell of alcohol....

All of them walked to the counter and thought of ordering first.... Where jimin and ami ordered wines hope and yoongi asked for different beers.... Namjin wasn't in mood to drink... So they just ordered refreshments for them...

"I want beer too" Tae said but kook was quick to cancel his wish...

"No you are having alcohol" He said shaking his head....

"But I hadn't drink it for so long" Tae said with a sad face...

"Cupcake we both know you have low tolerance of alcohol.... " Kook said with a sign...

"Aahh I know but you are here right... So now matter how much drunk I will... You will make sure I am safe... So don't worry" Tae said... Kook just shook his head and let Tae order  whatever he want.... He thought not to drink alcohol and ordered refreshments for himself

But now he is regretting for not stopping Tae... Because just after drink three to four shots.... Tae was badly drunk.... And not only him jimin and ami were drunk too.... Namjin were dancing on the dance floor while hope and yoongi were being dragged to dance floor with a very excited jimin and ami

And kook he was sitting on a stool in front of Tae who was blabbering whatever was coming in his mouth.... But is kook getting irritated by his blabbering.... No.... He is loving it....

"Ywou know.... I... I was sho sad when I went to shydney" Tae said with a pout... Kook chuckled...

"Is it.... Why you were sad" He asked...

"Because... You wouldn't be thewre with mwe... I misshed you so much" Tae said which made kook to stare at him with adoration.. . .

"Why you missed me cupcake" Kook asked...

"Dumb bunny... Because I like to stay with you... Fight with ywou... Wahhh that wash sho good years when we stayed together" Tae spoke with a dreaming smile...

"Aaahhh leave it let's dance... " Tae said and stood up and he was about to fall because of his uneven step....

But kook was quick to hold him.... Tae smiled sheepishly and started to drag kook with him.... He stood in the middle of dance floor circling his hands around kook's neck... While kook placed his arms around tae's waist....

"This is so good" Tae said leaning his head to kook's shoulder...

"What is good in this" Kook asked swinging their body on the music...

"Me and you.... This place everything is good" Tae said looking at him with unexplainable emotions in his eyes...

Kook also just looked at him with his bunny smile....

The slow music than changed to a kpop song which made Tae to leave kook and dance over the beats.... While kook just stood there admiring his cupcake....

He thought of drinking some juice so he went to the counter.... But from there also he has his eyes over Tae who was dancing with jimin and ami.... Kook chuckled at this three... Before taking his juice... But when he again looked at Tae he clinched the glass harshly which might can break it in pieces....

There was a man trying to enter in tae's person space and trying to touch him too... Kook just gulped his juice in a go and walked towards them with hurried steps...

He immediately pulled Tae to his back and glared at the man who just tsked....

"Yeah bro.... Why are you having such a beauty only for yourself.... Share him with us too" The man said.... But before kook can say something Tae shouted gaining everyone's attention....