15

Taekook walked inside jeon mansion living room and kook pecked tae's lips once again....

"Stopping pecking it again and again bunny"tae whinned as from the moment they had left from the park kook is pecking his lips after every 5 seconds....

"Cupcake.... don't say like this... because I can't do that"kook said and pecked other lips again....

"They are so addicting....I just want to kiss them forever"kook said but they both turned towards other two finger who were looking at them with unexplainable expression.....taekook looked at each other and gulped....

"Mom...eomma"kook said ....tae just stared at them.....but they both flinched when the two women shouted on the top of their lungs ....

"Are you both in relationship now"they asked...taekook just nodded not knowing what has gotten in them.....

"Who confessed first"aeri asked curiously....tae pointing at kook and they both just their eyes when they heard a loud scream by Ji Eun.....

"I won ....yayyyyyy"she shouted doing a little dance while aeri just pouted....

"Mom....what you won"kook asked...

"Oh my son ....I won the bet"Ji Eun said showing her tongue to aeri who rolled her eyes...

"Fine fine....no need to show off now"aeri said...

"Eomma what is going on....on which thing you both put bet"tae asked being confused.....

"I will tell you my son in law"Ji eun said while made tae to look down shyly....while kook rubbed his nap....why is his mother like this ....

"You eomma said you will confess first...but I said kook will confess first and I won Because I know my son too well"Ji Eun said with a wide smile....

"Ohh and what made you think either of use will confess...it could be ... that we love someone else"kook asked....

"Kook...we aren't blind....we all saw the way you look at tae and the way he always gets shy by your stare....we knew one day you will be dating each other...."aeri said as in she was stating facts ....well it's a fact tho.....

Taekook looked at each other....and chuckled at their mothers...who were now calling their husband to tell them that taekook are finally dating....

*****

One month later.....

Today was a very important day as today was basketball match and that's why taekook were sitting in their own rooms getting ready to leave for the ground.....

Kook walked inside Kim mansion and after greeting Kim couple he went to his lovers room ....

Tae just came out taking bath....he was still in his bathrob....he was selecting he clothes as he will change in to cheerleaders dress after reaching there......he was busy singing and dancing on the song not aware of the bunny was staring at him while leaning on the door frame....

"~~~Touch me like you touch nobody
Put your hands all up on me
Tired of hearing sorry
Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up
How about we leave this party?
'Cause all I want is you up on me
Tired of hearing sorry
Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up
Kiss, kiss and make up
Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and-"

He gasped when he felt a slap on his bum....he turned around and glared at kook who was looking at him with a smirk....

"Yaaaah...you scared me...when you came in"tae asked....

" When you were busy shaking this " kook said again slapping other's bum.....

"Yaaaah stop hitting me pervert...and why are you staring at me like this"tae asked but looked at himself when he saw kook's eyes travelling all over his body.....

He immediately covered his chest and collarbones which were peeking from the bathrob....

"You look good in bathrob....but you know you will look more good without it"kook said and winked at tae who was all red because he was blushing badly......

Kook laughed when tae started to push him out of his room...
"Yaah thinking about this....may I help you changing dress"kook said and laughed even more when tae pushed him out of his room and closed the door on his face.....

"Cupcake... what's there to hide....I am gonna see it one day"kook teased other

"Leave from here you pervert bunnnyyyy"tae said from the other side....

"Why cupcake....let me help you...I swear I won't do anything"kook said chuckled when he heard tae cursing him

"Fine I am leaving come down quickly we will be late"kook said and left downstairs.....

******

Half match was over and currently the players were given 20 minutes break....their college team was discussing something with their coach..... currently taekook's college was in lead by one score

Cheerleaders were also sitting and drinking water....tae was also their talking with Ami ...he was wearing the same clothes like other cheerleaders.... white t shirt and white frock....

Kook even winked and gave him a flying kiss when he entered inside the ground wearing this .... seeing this Lina was again jealous....oh you thought she left them alone so no she is still here .....

The thing was she was just quite as she was still planning something against tae but oh our tae is also not sitting waiting for her to destroy his relationship.....tae has already planned everything against her....and today he is going to implement his plan.....

After discussing with their coach the team members also thought to sit and drink something....kook started to walk towards the cheerleader side Lina smiled and stood up holding a bottle of water for kook.....

Kook smiled walking towards her....she thought kook is coming to her but she gritted her teeths when kook crossed her and went to tae who was sitting on a bench....

Kook sat beside him taking the bottle from tae's hand and drinking from it.....

"How did I played"kook asked taking small sips from bottle...

"It was ok....but you know you can do more than this...."tae said and snapped his finger and looked at kook with a mischievous smile....

"You will get a reward if you make us win this game"tae said and kook looked at him with a raised eyebrow....

"And what is that reward"kook asked took another sip just to split it on ground....

"You will get what you saw in morning"tae said near his ear....kook coughed looking at tae with wide eyes....

"Seriously?"he asked with shinning eyes...

"Don't get your hopes too high....you will get just to feel something of it...."tae said shrugging....

"I am ok even if you let me watch it ..... feeling them is the best reward....be ready baby.... because now we are definitely winning"kook said and stood up but stared at tae who just patted his(kook's)bum....

"Best of luck than"....tae said

------------------------------------------------------------
To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

I was smiling like a fool writing this chapter.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author