21(M)

Kook felt his heart and breath stopping for some second when he saw his cupcake looking so sinful....he looked at tae from up to down....and slowly walked towards him

"What are you trying to do"kook whispered leaning near Tae's ear's

Tae put his hands on kook's bare chest and whispered back....

"Didn't you said to be ready for being totally yours tonight"kook smirked at the words and immediately lifted tae in bridal style.....he walked to their bed on the way tae kissed his neck and gave two three sucked there.....

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE

Kook throwed tae on the bed which bed him bounce a little....he immediately hovered over younger kissing him hungrily....tae tried to match his speed but it was of now use.....he bite tae's lips with made tae to hiss and kook entered his tongue inside younger's mouth exploring the hot wet canvas.....he took tae's tongue between his teeths and than sucked it making tae to grip on his arm....

kook backed away and immediately attacked tae's neck sucking and biting it.....he licked other's collar bones and roamed his hands on others exposed legs.... running his hands inside the lingering he smirked near younger's collar bones when he wet something wet down there.....

He backed away and teared the oh piece of cloth on tae's body....he licked his lips when he saw the breast and vagina on younger....he leaned in and pecked both nipples....which made tae to shut his eyes.....

Kook backed away and squeezed both the boobs with his hands...and loved the expression he got from his cupcake....he gave two three more squeeze than leaned down taking the right one in his mouth and circling his tongue around it....while his left hand was squeezing younger's left nipple and breast.....

He sucked and bite the right one and tucked it with his teeth which made tae to moan loudly...kook was sure his parents were able to hear their moans....but it's was their own wish .... didn't they both said good luck to them.....

After abusing the right one kook backed away and attacked the left one.....after he was satisfied by his work he went down kissing and sucking tae's tummy not leaving a place where he didn't marked his cupcake......

He spread younger's leg and leaned in licking the wet liquid coming out from there....tae gripped the bedsheet and moaned kook's name loudly when he entered his tongue inside younger's vagina.....

Tae rolled his eyes back breathing heavily when kook scissored him with his tongue....after making sure younger was stretched well kook backed away and removed his sweat pants....

Tae gasped seeing the monster down there and looked at kook with wide eyes...while the owner of the said monster just shrugged and against hovered over his cupcake.....he kissed his lover and squeezed his breast with his one hand.....and entered his member inside which made tae to arch his back....

Kook deepen the kiss to distract tae from the pain he felt...while he rubbed younger's left nipple softly between his fingers.....

Tae tapped his back asking him to move....kook moved his member all out leaving only the tip inside and put the whole thing inside in one go.....tae moaned loudly when he felt other's member hitting his sensitive wall...kook smirked and moved in and out making sure to hit on the same place again and again.....