Abduction

The jingling of my keys filled in the unsettling silence that surrounds my house.

My home is a cozy little old cottage out in the middle-of-nowhere.

the exterior walls are a faint beige color and there are several tinted windows that look into my house.

The crooked chimney puffs out plumes of smoke that dissipate into the air.

Bird song is a quiet background noise that makes my eyes heavy and relaxes me ever-so-slightly.

I enter my house as the ancient oak door swings inwards and emits a familiar creaking noise.

I flip on the light switch that corresponds with the hall and living-room lights. A comforting yellow glow coats the inside of the rooms.

I undo the laces on my newly-polished shoes and put them away in the cabinet. I untie my patterned tie and take off my 2-piece suit top. A deep,dark blue with a grey handkerchief.

I hang them up on the rack right beside the front door and sigh a deep breath of relief.

'Ahhhh. Finally home. Thank God I can finally kick back and relax for the weekend.'

I approach the living room when suddenly, the power goes out.

'Hmm. That's quite odd.' I think out loud.

I make my way to the backdoor so I can get to the breaker.

As I exit the house and head for the other side of the garden to my shed, I hear a faint whistling noise.

I turn around towards the noise and I see a faint shimmering in the distance.

I warily approach this anomaly  when a dart is suddenly blow into my neck from the thingI was walking towards.

A tall, hunky grey creature with two pairs of arms suddenly exits out of my neatly trimmed bushes. The creature begin walking towards me with a great big strut.

I look down at the dart to see a huge cylinder sticking out of my neck.

My eyes begin to feel to feel heavy and I drop to my knees, shortly after I pass out.