Chapter 7

Enola

It was late at night. Really late. I suppose it would be around 2am. Basilweather Hall was extremely quiet. It was so quiet I could hear the crickets chirping and the slight sound of the wind outside my giant window.

It was very creepy.

I had a burning desire to go and knock on Tewkesbury's door. I don't know why.

I guess I started getting used to sleeping in a big city such as London. Where there are sounds of people and music all hours of the night.

So this unusual quietness was adding to my insomnia. Oh you know what? I'll just do it.

Getting out of bed. I flinched as the unexpected chilly air hit my body as I left the comfort and heat of the blankets. I grabbed a robe and wrapped it around myself.

I opened my door and walked to the end of the hallway to knock on Tewkesbury's door.

I knocked once very lightly. After a couple of seconds when I was just about to knock again one last time before heading back. I heard a soft "come in Enola".

Perfect he already knew it was me.

It was really dark but I could still tell where everything was so I wouldn't trip. Tewkesbury was lying in bed. He got up leaning his head against the top of the fancy headboard.

He patted to the space next to him. Indicating that I could stay the night with him.

I smiled even thought he couldn't see it due the darkness. I rushed over to his bed quickly enveloping myself in his blanket that smelt really strongly of him.

I didn't mind. I loved Tewkesbury's smell.

As I settled in bed. Tewkesbury wrapped his arms around me, pushing my head on to his chest. His hands enwrapped inside my hair as he caressed it.

I nuzzled my face into the corner of his neck. Finding comfort at last. I let out a deep breath I've been holding. It's like I can finally breath around only him. Without him by my side, I just can't breath.

Tewkesbury left a long kiss on the top of my head. I let out a soft "hmm" of satisfaction as Tewkesbury continued stroking my long tresses.

"Hey" Tewkesbury said after a couple of minutes, but it felt like seconds to me. I turned my head to see his face properly.

"I love you. Never forget that". He said as he kissed my lips. I smiled against his mouth. "I love you more" I whispered against his gaping lips. He looked at me as we held eye contact.

"Not possible" he smiled in a way as if he thought he was right.

"Nope" I said popping the P mockingly in his face.

He stopped as he thought of something for a moment. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around my body as he rolled over. Placing him right on top of me, and me below him.

"Tewkesbury oh my god" I shouted laughing. Thank god it was only the two of us in this hallway otherwise my laughing would've probably woken someone up.

Tewkesbury smothered me with kisses all over my face. "I love you" he said as he kissed my forehead. "I love you" he said as he kissed both of my cheeks and lips. "I love you" he said as he kissed my jawline and neck. "I love you" he said as he kissed my nose and eyelids. "I love you" he fondled his face between the curve of my shoulder and my neck leaving a kiss there as well.

I giggled at him. This gesture was really loving. I think he just kissed all my insecurities away. He was so sweet. I love him so much. I kissed the side of his head that was accessible at the moment.

Feeling tired. I finally felt like I could sleep especially now that I was in Tewkesbury's embrace. My eyelids got heavy as I fell asleep with Tewkesbury giving soft kisses on the side of my neck and shoulder.
———————————————————————————

I woke up to Tewkesbury spooning me. Weird how we got in to that position. His hands were wrapped around my waist and his chin rested on the back of my head.

I glanced at the clock to find out it was 9 am. The gala was staring at 9pm sharp. I was planning to leave around midnight. That's usually when my social battery runs out.

I turned my head to look back and found Tewkesbury silent sleeping.

He was so pretty when he slept. God.

Though, I should probably leave before somebody finds us here in this position. It would be very awkward and improper.

I liked how Tewkesbury didn't care that it improper though. Knowing we slept beside each other wasn't improper. It was a symbol and declaration of our love.

I escaped Tewkesbury's hold reluctantly as I stepped out of bed. I opened the door slightly and very slowly to not make any noise. Then I tip toed to my room and crawled into my bed.

But I felt like something was missing.

A/N

Wow updating everyday is exhausting but I love doing it for you guys! Also don't be a ghost reader! Make sure to vote so I can continue updating! I hope you liked this chapter because I got something special coming in plot line in the next one! Pls dm me privately if you want have any ideas for this book(I'm open to all). Thank you all for the views and votes! I'm so grateful!!