WORLDSTAR WORLDSTARRR-

YOUR POV:

"But Susie! You need us to go home!" Ralsei said, fearing the sight that was about to come. "Doesn't crushing us seem a little counterproductive?"

"Nah see that's where you're wrong." Susie interrupted, shaking her head. She was either denying or ignoring the fact that it was indeed was counterproductive.

She didn't spare a glance to you as she went on. "Ya see I know I can't get back without you guys. But being a good guy really isn't my style. So! I thought of a little way we can just... settle this. If you can beat me I'll go back to being a good guy!"

You looked at your two friends who didn't seem happy with her words. Well. You assumed Kris wasn't happy with it. You had to assume a lot about them. Hopefully your guesses were getting more accurate though.

"But if you lose..." She paused dramatically. You wondered if she wanted to be a theater kid, with all the dramatics. Or maybe Lancer was the theater kid. "You guys will have to become bad guys with US and do whatever we say!"

"Ho ho ho! Our wish is your command!"

You snorted, their words being reminiscent of the dares at school. 'If you drink this I'll do whatever you want for the rest of the day!!!!' Not like you were innocent in those games, since you often mixed the food yourself.

Your best work was milk, old moldy spaghetti (courtesy of your tito papyrus), brownies, and nacho cheese. Poor Berdly threw up everywhere. But as always, Susie managed to chug it down.

"So whaddya say?"

You and Ralsei craned your necks to Kris. They grimaced. Opening their mouth to answer, Susie was quick to interrupt.

"Eh don't bother answering." She shrugged, pulling the ax off her back and slamming it into the ground. "We were just gonna thrash you anyway so... See ya!"

Your vision flashed black and white before the familiar interface showed up.

Two bad guys blocked the way!

"Kris, let me fight this time." You demanded, watching as their hands hovered the options in thought.

They looked at you for a bit before shaking their head.

"B-But Kris-" They made you defend. You frowned but before you turned away they mouthed the word 'sorry'.

You begrudgingly defended and moved around the attacks as Ralsei attempted to convince them.

"You guys look like a really good team! I'm proud!"

Lancer became a bit more convinced.

It continued to go like this. Susie attacking with all her might and Lancer slowly and slowly becoming more convinced. You were only a bit salty that you couldn't properly contribute. Susie was eyeing you, raising a brow as she watched you defend yourself once again.

Sweat was dripping off your nose by the time Lancer finally said something. You felt like you needed to drown in soap and water to feel clean when you got back home. The self care day for this trip would take at least a week. And procrastinating for said self care day would take about a month.

"Uh oh." Lancer mumbled, sinking into himself.

Susie, who was mid swing, suddenly stopped. She slammed it into the ground and looked at Lancer with concern. "What's wrong, dude?"

He shuffled in place, fidgeting with his fingers. "I accidentally started liking the enemies...! Now seeing them just makes me feel round and soft. Bad atmosphere for battle though."