Chapter 7

My classes were peaceful ever since the incident with Vincent Von Arlette.

The teachers have also been a bit more aggressive when someone offends me.

Me, Patricia and Amelia walked the halls with confidence and no one dared to say anything in front of us.

"Lady Madeline, I heard about the incident are you ok?" Said Carter approaching us worriedly.

"Yes, I'm fine, Sir Carter, meet Amelia,"

"Nice to meet you, Sir Carter,"

"Ah, sorry to hear what happened with your fiancé, you must be devastated," he said comfortingly.

"Not at all," Amelia beamed.

"Thanks to Mad-- Lady Madeline, I was able to break off my engagement smoothly! Who would want to be by such a--,"

"Dog?" Continued Patricia snickering.

"Exactly," me and Amelia said in unison.

Carter looked at them confused. Madeline the painfully shy and insecure noble, Patricia an amateur magician who's also a commoner and Amelia a submissive, obedient, innocent noble lady.

How exactly did they turn out like this?

"What's for breakfast, Maddie??" Asked Patricia.

"I thought we weren't supposed to use nicknames in front of anyone outside of our group," complained Amelia.

"It's no problem, Amelia, it's just sir Carter," I said comfortingly.

"Lady Madeline makes your food?" He asked Patricia.

"She makes food for the both of us. Out of us three Madeline is the only one who can cook, someone recently tried to poison me so she offered to cook all my meals herself," explained Amelia.

"But Patricia got very jealous so I decided to make all of our meals," Madeline continued.

Madeline took her small storage pouch and pulled out three small boxes.

"We're having minudo today," she said opening one box.

"That's new, thank you for the food, Madeline," gushed Amelia.

"Do you want some, Sir Carter?" Asked Patricia offering her untouched food.

"I'll be having a lot of dessert hehe," she clarified.

"I'll have a small taste," he said pulling out his own spoon.

He looked shocked. "Lady Madeline made this?" he asked.

"Yes, she's even opening her own restaurant this weekend," boasted Amelia.

"I see, then I'll have to attend the opening," he smiled.

"So we'll be doing P.E later what sports did you ladies get?"

"Oh, I have a special sport for students with high magical affinity, Magic Combat, then I also signed up for horseback riding, " said Patricia enjoying her food.

"Well, I was planning to only get horseback riding this year again but I heard Madeline will be attending swordsmanship so I thought I'd give it a try as well," Amelia smiled.

"Swordsmanship? Ladies rarely ever sign up for that," he said raising an eyebrow.

"So I've heard. I signed up for martial arts, swordsmanship, and horseback riding this year," Madeline said, calmly putting the lid back on my box because I was finished.

"That's a bit harsh don't you think? Especially for a lady like you," he said concerned.

"I'll be fine," I said simply.