Dominico

15

We sat in my car as I drove on the highway to the cabin. She was sitting in the passenger seat answering some emails. She closed her laptop and put it back inter bag with she placed in the back seat.

"You'll have a meeting with a few small companies on Monday and Tuesday.", she informed me and pulled the blanket over her feet. I gave her a quick look and took her hand in mine. "Good to know.", I nodded and placed ha kiss on the back of her hand.

"You you want to know something really funny?", she asked me. Just gave her a quick nod and she continued. "On the first day of my job I thought you weren't going to take me as your assistant.", she laughed.

"You were the only person I was going to take as my assistant. Your Application was the only one I read more than once completely from beginning to end.", I admitted. "Well that wasn't really fair towards the other people.", she stated. "I couldn't care less about their opinion. I got who I wanted and I'm very pleased with my decision.", I shrugged.

...

We were about to arrive at the cabin when I looked at her and there she was casually reading her book. She crossed her legs and looked out the window. "What's up?", I asked her. "Oh nothing. Just the book.", she sighed shaking her head.

I stopped the car in the drive way and looked at her. "We are here.", I told her. She nodded and packed her book into her bag.

I took out the bag from the trunk and threw our things into the house. I walked back to the car and opened her door. She looked up at me and I could hold myself back.

I leaned down and placed my lips on hers. "Dom-", I cut her off with another kiss. She slightly pushed me back. "I need to get out the car first.", she whispered a little dazed. She got out put her bag on her shoulder and turned around.

She looked at me and I could see the same look as on the business trip. I grabbed her face and went back to kissing her. "We have to get inside", she somehow mumbled between kisses.

I picked her up and rushed to the door. Slamming it open and kicking off my shoes. One of her arms reached behind her and closed the door while she scrapped her boots off. I walked up the stairs where the bedroom was. Along the way I placed her bag down somewhere in the hallway.

Our jackets landed in front of the bathroom door. Her sweater landed a few meters away from it along with her shirt. She pulled at my sweater and I let her pull it over my head.

I laid her down on the bed. Her hand were in my hair and the slight tugging reminded me of that morning. "Voglio te.", she whispered. "You'll get what ever you want, my love.", I whispered as I reached for the hem of her pants.

The door bell rung over and over again. Until I heard the door close. "Do you hear that?", Alicia pushed me off and sat up. "No, give me a kiss.", I told her and moved back on top. "No, there's a baby crying.", she said and got out of bed. I walked behind her.

She picked my sweater up and pulled it over her head. "Oh lord.", she gasped now I could hear the crying too. She ran down the stairs. My eyes followed her to the door where there was a small basket which was covered in blankets.

She lifted the kid out of the basket and slowly bounced it in her arms. I picked the basket up and looked through it. There was a letter.