Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    "Pei Xu." Lin Nuan almost recklessly ran to Pei Xu's side, her fear was defeated by her worry about Pei Xu at that moment. She looked at Pei Xu, seeing the bright red blood continuously dripping down from his head.

    Her heart was seized at that moment.

    Pei Xu didn't speak, his gaze was still on the two men in front of him.

    The young man showed a frightened expression at this moment, as if he was afraid that he would get a life on his hands. As for the scarred man holding the wine bottle, he still had a terrified expression on his face, but one of his hands was shaking violently.

    A siren sounded nearby, and the two men left immediately after reacting.

    Lin Nuan looked at Pei Xu at this moment and asked, "Pei Xu, are you okay?"

    Pei Xu didn't speak, half of his face was still covered with bright red blood.

    Lin Nuan quickly took out a tissue from her bag, "You left a lot of blood, let me wipe it for you." After she finished speaking, she gently wiped the blood off Pei Xu's face with a tissue.

    Her hands were actually shaking, but she tried her best to calm down her emotions. She was afraid that if she was not careful, she would hurt Pei Xu.

    Pei Xu was still silent, it seemed that there was only one expression on his face forever.

    Lin Nuan was still wiping him with paper towels, she wiped one after another, but it seemed like she could never stop.

    "No, you have to go to the hospital." Lin Nuan said, her voice trembling.

    Pei Xu didn't respond, but just looked at Lin Nuan.

    It was only then that Lin Nuan realized that his eyes had been on her.

    He looked at her and wiped away the blood on his face; he looked at her, his eyes were actually worried about him; he looked at her... in a daze.

    Lin Nuan was also stunned for a moment, as if a certain string in her heart had been plucked.

    Pei Xu came back to his senses, and looked away from her face: "No need." He said lightly.

    Lin Nuan seemed to be indulging in the look in his eyes just now, but when she heard what he said, she immediately came to her senses. "No." She looked at Pei Xu, "You have to go to the hospital." The

    last time Lin Nuan spoke to Pei Xu in such a strong tone was in her previous life. But at that time, she was for herself; but now, she is for Pei Xu.     Pei Xu was silent, and Lin Nuan didn't seem to plan any response from him, so she looked at him directly and said, "If you don't go to the hospital, I'll call grandma right now and let her know about your situation.     " You don't want her to worry, right?" She knew that her family was Pei Xu's weakness. Threat him with Grandma Pei, Pei Xu will definitely agree.     Sure enough, Pei Xu's footsteps that were going forward stopped after hearing what she said.     In the hospital, when Lin Nuan went through the hospitalization procedures and walked into the ward, Pei Xu was sitting on the hospital bed and talking on the phone: "Shanshan, tell grandma that I have something to do these two days, so I'm living in the school dormitory."     Lin Nuan walked in, just as Pei Xu hung up the phone. His head was tied with gauze, and although the bleeding had stopped, the doctor said he would have to stay in the hospital for observation for a few days.     Pei Xu looked at her: "Don't let grandma and Shanshan know about my injury."     Lin Nuan nodded, "I know, don't worry, I will definitely not tell grandma and Pei Shan." It is enough to say the first three words, but for some reason, at that moment, she wanted to say a few more words. As if by doing so, a certain place in her heart could be filled.     Pei Xu fell silent at this moment, Lin Nuan looked at her, "Do you want something to eat, I'll buy you some."     "No need." Pei Xu refused without thinking.     Lin Nuan's gaze darkened at this moment.     Pei Xu said again: "It's very late, you can go back." The     pointer had already pointed to more than nine o'clock in the evening, and Lin Nuan's cell phone had rang several times, and it was Lin Yang who called her to tell her to go back as soon as possible. .