Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    After Lin Nuan was discharged from the hospital, she rested at home for another week before returning to school. During this period of time, she never saw Pei Xu again, nor did she see Pei Shan and Grandma Pei. She thought, it should be because of Pei Xu's relationship.

    This is the best, Lin Nuan thought. She was walking down the aisle of the campus with a book in her hand. Before you know it, winter has already entered. When she was reborn, it was still a scorching summer, but now, it was already a scene of white snow.

    How time flies, Lin Nuan sighed in her heart.

    She continued to walk forward, and when she was about to reach the gate of the campus, she suddenly saw a person walking towards her: wearing a black turtleneck sweater and trousers of the same color, and a khaki coat outside.

    The posture is outstanding, giving people a feeling of watching models walk on the show floor.

    Lin Nuan was used to seeing Pei Xu in a white shirt and black trousers, but when he suddenly saw him dressed like this, she just felt a little uncomfortable. But she had to admit that Pei Xu was really a walking hanger. He seems to be very good-looking no matter what clothes he wears. Whether it was the look of wearing a black suit at the banquet that day, or the look of a black turtleneck sweater with a khaki coat now, or the look of a white shirt with black trousers...

    Lin Nuan looked at it, and suddenly met caught Pei Xu's gaze. Those deep, unfathomable eyes like the deep sea still showed indifference, making people dare not take a second look after one glance.

    Lin Nuan lowered her head, trying to walk past Pei Xu as quickly as possible, but Pei Xu's footsteps slowed down at this moment.

    Lin Nuan continued to walk forward. She heard that a piece of software developed by Pei Xu had been acquired by the Kangda Group for a patent during this period, and Pei Xu had officially joined the Kangda Group. This coincided with what Lin Nuan knew about the past, and it also made Lin Nuan more determined to stay away from those people and things in the previous life.

    Even though some things cannot be changed, as long as she stays far away from Lu Yicheng, Chu Yufei, and Pei Xu, then something can be changed.

    After all, the ending of her previous life largely depends on herself.

    So in this life, she must not repeat the same mistakes again.

    She quickly walked by Pei Xu's side, although her heartbeat became very fast at that moment.

    Pei Xu's footsteps stopped at this moment, he didn't know what happened to him? But the moment he saw Lin Nuan, he subconsciously slowed down.

    Now, he stopped directly. Although he didn't turn around, he knew that his heart was in a mess at that moment. Just like that day when he stood in the rain and watched her figure gradually leave.

    Lin Nuan had already reached the school gate, but her driver did not come to pick her up. She frowned slightly. Just as she was about to call the driver, a red sports car stopped in front of her.

    In the previous life, He Yan, the coercive male partner who pursued Lin Nuan hard, but was exploited several times by Lin Nuan, walked out of the car holding a large bouquet of pink roses.

    "Nuan Nuan, long time no see!" He looked at Lin Nuan and said.

    However, Lin Nuan froze in place, and it took her a long time to react and ask, "Congratulations? Why are you here?"