Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Lin Nuan was discharged from the hospital three days later. On the day she left the hospital, it happened to be drizzling.

    Lin Yang held the umbrella for her, and the driver opened the car door for her. Just as Lin Nuan was about to get in the car, she suddenly heard a piercing horn. A car was speeding past on the opposite side of the road, and a fallen leaf followed behind it. on the ground. Soon, another car drove past it...

    Lin Nuan's eyes turned to the opposite side of the road at this moment. For some reason, she always felt that there seemed to be a person standing there.

    One, someone she dare not think about.

    Lin Yang looked at her at this moment and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Lin Nuan came back to her senses, looked at Lin Yang and shook her head.

    "Get in the car." Lin Yang continued.

    Lin Nuan nodded, and then she got into the car.

    Soon, the driver started the car.

    When the black car gradually disappeared from Pei Xu's sight, Pei Xu still stood there holding an umbrella.

    He didn't know what was wrong with him. That afternoon, she had clearly told herself that she didn't want to have anything to do with the people and things in her previous life. But he still comes to the hospital every day. Although sometimes he just stood across the road, and sometimes he stood downstairs in her ward, but this was like an established habit that he couldn't quit no matter what.

    He felt that he must be crazy to be so unreasonable.

    But this is not the only thing that makes him feel unreasonable. Ever since he jumped off the rooftop and realized that he was not dead and was reborn five years ago, the world has become ridiculous and unreasonable.

    However, unreasonable things happened one after another: first, Lin Nuan saved his grandma.

    Pei Xu still remembered the feeling of being pushed off a cliff when he came out of the computer classroom that evening and saw the text message Pei Shan had sent him.

    He clearly remembered that his grandma passed away at this time in her previous life. In order to reduce the burden on him and Pei Shan, his grandmother went to the street every day to pick up discarded cardboard boxes and cans. But on that day, she suddenly fell down on the side of the road due to a heart attack. Because no one found out in time, his grandma just left them.     So in this life, before going to school, Pei Xu told Pei Shan to take good care of grandma and not let her go outside alone. He originally thought that by doing so, he could prevent the tragedy from happening and change the fate of his previous life. But he didn't expect that his grandma would go out anyway. And just like the previous life, he passed out by the side of the road due to a heart attack.     Just when he thought he was powerless to change the ending, he unexpectedly found out that his grandma was fine -     it was Lin Nuan who saved her.     Pei Xu couldn't describe his mood at that moment. When he pushed open the door of the ward and saw Lin Nuan, his eyes tightened instantly.     The memories of the previous life also kept surging in his mind. He still remembered how he designed to frame her in his previous life, and the company that brought their family back to life was once again in a desperate situation. What's more, after knowing that someone was going to hurt her, he chose not to save her. Although on the day of Lin Nuan's death, after receiving the news that Pei Shan had committed suicide in the mental hospital, he jumped off the roof and ended his own life.     But he ignored Lin Nuan's death after all.     But at that moment, Pei Shan said to him: "Sister Lin Nuan saved grandma." When he heard the news, he felt that something must have been wrong, how could it be her? How could it be that she saved her grandma?     But she was standing in the ward, standing in front of her eyes. This made Pei Xu feel that this was a huge joke made by the heavens on him. A person he hated so much in the previous life, in this life, he actually saved his closest relative?     How can he accept this?

    He denied all of this, and even transferred all the anger that he could not vent to Pei Shan, but Lin Nuan said to him: "Since you know that your grandma is not in good health, why don't you stay at home and take care of her?" What do you mean by pushing things to other people and completely neglecting your own responsibilities? Are you talking about being a filial son?" What

    she said was actually quite right, but there was one thing she didn't know. On that day, Pei Xu spent the whole day in the computer classroom. A piece of software he developed had reached the final stage. As long as the final trial stage was completed, the lives of Grandma Pei and Pei Shan could be improved. That's why Pei Xu handed Grandma Pei to Pei Shan, and went to school by himself.     But Lin Nuan's words made it impossible for him to refute. She was right, since he cared about Grandma Pei, why did he leave her to Pei Shan? He clearly knew what would happen that day, but he still went to school. He thought it would be fine as long as he explained everything, but there are too many uncertain factors in this world. So no matter how many reasons he had, he shouldn't have left home that day, let alone blame Pei Shan.     This was the first thing Pei Xu found unreasonable after his rebirth.     And then what is it? Probably that day in the rain, she tried desperately to avoid Lu Yicheng, but was accidentally sprained by her high heels. Pei Xu didn't know what happened to him at that time? When she threw him a look of asking for help, he actually picked her up and walked towards the infirmary.     This was the person he hated the most in his previous life, except for his father. That disgust is still deep in his bones. But that day, he held her in his arms. It was raining heavily at that time, and he just walked forward with her in his arms. He told himself that this was to repay her kindness for saving grandma.     Later, she suddenly went to his house. Although before that, his grandma always wanted Lin Nuan to come to her house for dinner. But when she really appeared, Pei Xu was still a little surprised. He looked at Lin Nuan, wanting to see some purpose in her eyes.

    But she didn't, her eyes were very pure, and when she smiled, there were stars shining in her eyes. This was something Pei Xu had never seen in his previous life. At that time, he felt that there must be a mistake somewhere, and this would definitely not be the most real her. The real her is a person who will do whatever it takes to achieve her goals. So when he heard her call her grandma grandma, his eyes tightened.

    And then, what is it?

    Is she looking for a job for Pei Shan? Or did he happen to see the entire starlight in her eyes when he looked up that evening?

    These things should obviously be absurd and unreasonable, but I don't know when they started to disturb his heart bit by bit. It wasn't until he found out that she actually had memories of her previous life that he seemed to have found a reason and told himself that she actually had a purpose.

    She deliberately got close to herself and her family.

    Just when he was about to be convinced by this reason, she was stabbed by Pei Maocai in order to save him. He should have felt chilled that his father actually wanted to kill him. But at that moment, when he saw Lin Nuan's pale cheeks, he had no time to think about these things. He hugged Lin Nuan, firmly and tightly, and before the ambulance arrived, he had already hugged her and ran towards the door.

    All of this made his heart start to become confused. In the end, he himself couldn't explain why he was standing here?

    Maybe because she saved her own life? But just like she said, he also saved her. There should be a clear relationship between the two of them.

    But why, did he come here again? When he saw her figure gradually disappearing from his sight, why did his eyes darken again?

    what is this?

    Pei Xu couldn't find the answer, so he could only stand on the side of the road and watch the cars drive by one by one. In the end, he himself turned around and disappeared into the drizzle.