Chapter 7

I woke up to our doorbell ringing. I groaned.

"Anna! Get the door!" She groaned even louder, but I heard her door open and she went to the door. I heard a deep voice and some chatting, but decided to brush it off. A couple minutes later, Anna threw open my door and jumped on my bed.

"Wake up. Y/N. Wake up!!!!" She yelled.

"What the heck, Anna! It's 9 am."

"Yeah you slept in. You have 1 hour to get ready and then we have church. After that, Louis is picking you up for your day out. Thanks for telling me about that, by the way." She said.

"Okay okay. Sorry I was gonna tell you today. You could hang out with Jackson, you know." I smirked at her.

"No." She walked out of my room. I just laughed. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I was wearing a cute sage green skirt and a simple white shirt. I put on some cute sandals, some jewelry, and grabbed my purse. I sat on the couch and waited for Anna. She walked out of her room wearing a blue knee length dress and some cute black heels.

"Looking good, bestie." I whistled.

"Thanks lol." She said back. We grabbed our stuff and walked out the door. I was locking it when the door across the hall opened. There stood Jackson in some shorts and a black tank top. His hair was messed up and he looked sleepy. I looked over at Anna to see her blushing a little bit.

"Oh, hey ladies. Where are y'all headed looking so snazzy?"

"Church." Anna said. "Bye." She walked away. I just laughed.

"Don't worry Jackson, you'll win her over eventually."

"Thanks for the confidence in me, Y/N. Have fun at church!" I waved and went to catch up with Anna. The church was just down the street so we were able to walk. I linked my arm with hers.

"What so you have against him, dude?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm just not looking for a relationship so I've gotta be cold. If I let someone in, I'll wind up getting hurt again." I nodded. She found her last boyfriend with a 30-something year old woman in his bed, and she's had a hard time trusting people since then.

"Take your time, babe. But maybe don't be so cold? It's good to have friends. And since me and Louis will be working together for a while, and you're our best friends, you should at least be civil."

"I know, I know. I'll try to be nicer, I promise."

"Good." We walked into church.

When we got home, there was a sticky note on our door.

Be ready by 2:15. Wear comfy shoes and clothes. -L

"Ooooh! That's in 10 minutes. Go get ready girl!" I panicked and went into my room. I grabbed some leggings, a cute t-shirt, and some vans. By the time I was ready, someone knocked on our door. I opened it and found Jackson standing there.

"Oh, hey Jackson. What's up?" I asked.

"I've been sent to keep Anna company for the day." He smiled. I laughed.

"Come on in." I opened the door more. He stepped in and looked around.

"You guys decorated really cute." He said.

"Thanks. Anna is pretty good at that stuff." Suddenly a knock sounded on the door. I opened it and there stood Louis. He was wearing a maroon jacket and a white shirt with some black jeans. He had some Nike shoes on and his hair was a little messed up. He looked hot.

"Hey." He smiled at me.

"Hey, Lou. Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah." He held his hand out for me. I grabbed my purse and then grabbed his hand.