Chapter 24

"I'm sleeping in your bed. I knew she was a bed hog, but being pregnant has made her worse." I jumped onto Anna's bed. 

"You can't sleep in Louis' bed?"

"I have to be in the same apartment, Anna."

"Fine."

"Love you." I hugged her.

"Y/N!" Holly yelled. I ran into the bathroom and saw her throwing up. I pulled her hair back and rubbed her back until she calmed down.

"You're okay. You're okay." I told her. She breathed heavily and sat on the floor.

"This sucks."

"Well, that's pregnancy." I sighed. 

"Are you mad at me?" 

"Not mad, just confused. And a little disappointed. Why did you do it? And without protection?"

"Life's been really hard lately. My roommate shunned me so I basically have no friends. I'm failing a class which is stressing me out so much, I hate my job, and I think I have depression. No, I know I have it. I decided to go to a party with some class mates and then saw this really hot guy. He asked me to dance so I did. Next thing I know we're on a couch making out. I was feeling things that I had never felt before and it felt good. We went upstairs to a room and before I knew what was happening, I didn't want to stop. It hurt so bad, but it felt even better. And he just kept going. He clearly knew what he was doing. I didn't even know his name at that point. He kicked me out that night and then I didn't see him for a while. Then a few weeks later, I missed my period. My RA got me a test and it was positive. I went to see him and told him. He told me that he didn't want any part in it. Get an abortion, or he'll give up the baby completely to me. That's when I called you."

She was crying a lot and I went to sit on her side of the wall. I hugged her and she leaned into me.

"I'm so sorry, Holly. I had no idea that any of that was happening."

"I didn't want you to. Everyone loves college and it's supposed to be such a fun time. But after transferring, it wasn't as good of a time. And I didn't want to be a burden. You're here living your dream and mom and dad have Hunter to worry about. Which is a full-time job, times 2."

"That's true. But we're their kids. They've raised us all at once, they can handle our problems. They should help us. They want to help us. Mom told me that no matter what happens, she'll be there for me. Always and forever."

"She's the best."

"We need to call her."

"I know. But I don't want to be the one to say it. Can you tell her?"

"Sure."

I pulled out my phone and looked for my moms number. Anna brought in a bottle of water and sat on the floor with us. Holly smiled at her and held her hand.

"Hello?" My mom answered.

"Hey, mama."

"Hey sweetie! How are you?"

"I've been better. I have something to tell you."

"You can tell me anything. I'm here to listen."

"Holly is with me. Say hi, Holly."

"Hey mom." Holly said, coming to tears again.

"Holly girl! I miss you. Are you guys having a girls weekend?"

"Not quite. Mom, don't freak out."

"Okay. Let me sit down." We heard some shuffling. "Okay, I'm sitting."