Five.

LETTER TO LUNA ____________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
____________
Sugarhill, Harlem

(Don't be a silent reader)
DID NOT PROOFREAD

LUNA HAD BEEN PACING AROUND HER ROOM, for the past two hours contemplating on going and also stressing about what to wear, she was starting to regret even agreeing on going.

"Luna shouldn't you be dressed?" Her dad came into her room hearing his daughters footsteps going back and forth, she looked at her dad with a look of worry and he knew.

"Dad i don't know what to wear I don't know how to do my makeup I don't know what to do with my hair I'm scared to go what if I suffocate or like get lost and-

"Luna." He cut her off gripping her shoulder for her to calm down, she looked at her dad as he started breathing in and out slowly making her copy him.

"I will help" he told her walking over to her closet, she stood looking at him as she kept doing the breathe in and out method.

Her father had amazing taste so him helping wouldn't make anything worse majority of her clothes were from him.

"This is nice" he pulled out a pair of jeans and one of her tight fitted cropped t shirts the pink one and a pair of her pink balenciaga's

She nodded at the outfit in approval and she realized since her hair was in braids it would be okay to just leave it out, she calmed down and was way calmer than she were before but still on tilt she was more so nervous now.

Looking at her phone she seen a message from Notti saying he was outside, her stomach was doing backflips even tho she didn't show it

Spraying some of her Sol De Janeiro vanilla perfume then grabbed her purse and phone making her way out of her room.

Saying goodbye to her dad she sent him her location before leaving the house.

"Finally had us waiting hours" dd mumbled standing up from off of the girls bench on her porch.