Nine.

LETTER TO LUNA ___________Sugarhill,Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill,Harlem

LAYING HER HEAD ON HER DESK LUNA SAT, in her literature class by herself with Notti nowhere to be found she was kind of upset he wasn't here but she hoped he was just late.

All that's been on her mind lately was the Dominican boy she had no clue what this feeling was but anytime she saw him spoke to him or even heard his name she'd get a weird feeling in her stomach; almost like BUTTERFLIES .

There wasn't really a day that went by she wasn't thinking about Notti and she honestly hated it.

"You missed me" She felt someone tap her causing her to look up to see the one and only.

His hair was still in braids but today he was wearing a green bape hoodie black ksubi jeans and balenciaga's

"No" she lied as he sat down, his cologne hit her nose and it honestly was nothing like the boys at the parties, Notti smelt clean and good.

It was freezing today in school and Luna decided to wear a cropped top not thinking much since it was warm outside, so she had been freezing as soon as she stepped into the school, Notti saw it as soon as he sat down tho.

"You cold?" He asked her as she jittered bouncing her leg up and down most likely trying to keep herself warm.

"Y-yea but it's fine" she told him, looking up at the board to see the task the teacher gave them.

Notti didn't care about her saying 'it's fine' he didn't want the girl freezing, so he unzipped his green hoodie pulling it off him placing it on Luna back for her to put it on.

"No Notti it's fine-

"You're freezing just put it on Lou" he shook his head at her, the nickname didn't even catch her off guard it kind of felt comfortable.

"But then you'll be cold" she looked at him but still put it on herself she felt bad the boy was giving up his clothes for her.

"I'll be fine Luna" he assured her zipping the hoodie up but zipping it all the way so it covered her face too.

Luna zipped it back down deadpanning Notti as he smiled at her, but that smile couldn't make anyone be mad at him for too long cause she started smiling after turning the other way.

But when she did she was faced with a salty jaylen, he had been staring at the two's whole interaction he had a look of hurt and jealousness in his face.

She didn't feel bad about not being his partner he needed to get over it honestly

"You heard about the winter formal?" Notti asked her, she turned back around not looking at jaylen anymore facing her attention on Notti.

"Yea" she nodded pulling her phone out, "I heard it's gonna be cool" he went on she just looked at him nodding slowly.

"Idk...thinking bout going" he twisted his braid leaning back in his chair; notti wanted to ask Luna to the formal so bad but he was scared she'd say no.