Forty two

LETTER TO LUNA ___________Sugarhill, Harlem

LETTER TO LUNA
___________
Sugarhill, Harlem

FOUR WEEKS SINCE THE TWO CALLED IT QUITS, four hard excruciating weeks especially since they shared the same friend group that's what made it harder.

"Y'all break up every five days— we broke up once Darrian and we had just started dating so this is like a real breakup..." Luna spoke correcting the boy.

Luna was over janelys house with Ddot, even though Notti was their cousin and their best friend they still had love for Luna and wouldn't stop hanging out with her just because the two weren't together anymore.

"So you think y'all done foreal?" Janelys asked, smacking her teeth Luna shrugged.

"Why y'all keep asking me bout that boy? We aren't together anymore that's that" she shrugged getting irritated by all the questions they were BOMBARDING her with .

"Sorry best, you right it's not about  Notti right now" janelys apologized.

"Uhm Anyways, if Notti was to start dating another girl you wouldn't be mad?" Ddot disregarded what she was saying.

"Ddot are you dumb? Like actually are you mentally challenged she just said she don't wanna talk— bro she saying that now" he smacked his teeth saying.

"I'm saying that forever stop I don't wanna keep thinking about him" She cut him off saying

Nodding Ddot rolled his eyes giving in,
He had to be the number one supporter of "NUNA" Notti came up with that not liking the other ship name...for obvious reasons .

Ddot was always the first to know new updates about the couple from Notti and hearing they broke up he felt as if it was his BREAKUP too.

"This Notti calling me Right now— want me to leave the room or?" Ddot asked as his phone began to ring

"I don't care" she shrugged pulling her phone out, nodding he answered the FaceTime.

Say goodbye , by Chris brown blaring in the background of the call the three teens eyed the phone.

"Notti fuck is you doing?" Ddot asked lowering the volume a little bit.

"Shiii chillin, smoking, listening to music....eating Nutella out the jar" he examined his room.

"I know his room hot and funky" janelys muttered jokingly.

"You tryna pull up? Smoke and shi I'm bored as ah bitch" he offered putting the blunt in between his lips, this new bored feeling he felt he truly didn't like—being with Luna he never felt or gotten bored.

"You not Pose' to be smoking ain't this like ya diet week— bro I'm not wit ha no more ion gotta go off what she telling me" he rolled hi eyes thinking about the girl, wincing Luna eyed her phone intensely as if she wasn't listening to the conversation.