Six: Cast

The next few weeks were busy, what with everyone from the cast of HSMTMTS blowing up our group chat (which by the way, hadn't been touched in a year) talking about the news headlines.

Paparazzi followed Josh and I everywhere, even when it was just the two of us and I made my parents babysit Lily.

I now kept pepper spray in my purse to avoid any weirdos.

Kate (Miss Jenn on-screen) was always calling us to check up on how we were doing, and she even called an emergency meeting Saturday night.

"Okay, everyone, listen up! Attention, kids!" Kate yelled on stage as we all sat in the audience.

My parents were in the back along with Josh's mom and she was holding Lily; thankfully, none of the members had noticed.

"We are beginning season three of the show! Since the recent news, Josh and Olivia will not be reprising their roles as our beloved Ricky and Nini, and instead, everyone else will be going to summer camp and Sofia will announce that Ricky and Nini are actually touring Europe for senior year! How exciting!"

The cast members all talked excitedly and Sofia stood up, "So what's the story line? Who are the main characters?"

Kate smiled, "Sofia will continue her role as Gina and Matt will continue as EJ! They will be the main couple!"

Our massive group of friends shouted happily and a round of applause went around.

"The story line is this: basing off the fact that Olivia and Josh actually had a kid in real life, we'll make Sofia "pregnant." EJ will play the concerned boyfriend/dad-to-be. The last episode will play out as Gina giving birth!" She was practically jumping in the air from her excitement.

Sofia's face paled, and without warning, she ran out of the auditorium, Matt, Josh, and I following behind her.

"Sofia! Wait up!" I called after her.

She practically fell on the floor, curled into a ball, tears wetting her face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Josh said.

We all were crouched down beside her, wanting to know what was wrong.

"I... I... I'll be the laughingstock of the show! I'll just be the "fat" best friend at summer camp!" She wailed.

"Honey, it's just a joke!" Matt laughed and comforted her.

"No it's not! I'm actually pregnant!" She cried.

Matt chuckled. "That's a funny joke."

"Yeah, you're gonna kill this role! You'll be amazing!" Josh said.

"Sofia, what are you saying? A-are you actually preg..." I began but was cut off by sniffles.

"I didn't want to say anything, but yeah. It happened the night Matt and I got back to Arizona. I was feeling sick on the flight home, so I found some of my mom's pregnancy tests in her bathroom, and took one. I was hoping it'd be negative, but the words "pregnant" just stared me in the face. I'm so scared!" She cried again.

Matt held her trembling body in his arms and kissed her forehead.

"It'll be okay, because I'm not going anywhere. And that's a promise." He whispered.

Josh sighed and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Just let us know if you guys need anything."

"My parents kicked me out. We don't have anywhere to go. I already know Matt's parents will cut him off and want nothing to do with the baby; my parents don't want to see us." She said after she wiped her face.

"You can stay with Josh and I. He sold the apartment last week and moved into the house for good since we're raising Lily. My parents had an extra bedroom that he's now occupying, but we also have a basement with two bedrooms and a bathroom. We can convert one into a nursery." I smiled.

Matt nodded. "Is that okay with you?" He asked his girlfriend.

She nodded. "Yeah."

We started to walk back into the auditorium and all eyes were on us.

Josh grabbed Lily from his mom and cuddled her.

"There's something I want to announce!" Matt yelled to the audience as he and Sofia walked on stage holding hands.

Everyone was eager for what they had to say.

"Sofia and I... we've been dating since the end of season two. And, that's not all. It's June now, so come March of next year, Lily won't be the only baby around here," he smiled and looked over at Sofia.

"What he means to say is, the cast is getting a new member! I'm actually pregnant." She said.

Silence. A pen dropped. Kate's face fell.

Julia, who played Ashlyn on the show, applauded. "Yay! I love babies!"

Everyone cheered and applauded.

Sofia was crying happy tears as she hugged Matt.

"Hey, I wish we would've been around when you got pregnant," Josh whispered to me.

"I wished I had everyone with me, too. Not just my parents." I said.

We smiled, playing with our daughter as everyone celebrated.

Around here, we loved happy news.