Smiles

After spinning tae he put the younger down hand still wrapped around tae's waist and eyes staring at the glowing face of his love.....

"Why are you staring"tae asked....

"You are so beautiful.....so so beautiful"kook said with the whipped smiles and his words made tae to blush.....

"Let's go home"kook asked but became confused as tae shook his head....

"Let's stay here for some more time"tae asked showing his puppy eyes and can kook say no to him.... absolutely not ....

They both got settled at the bonut kook laying on his back one hand holding tae other back of his head......and Tae head was rested on his chest....while he was playing with kook's button.....

"I miss uncle and aunty"kook spoke breaking the silence....

"Me tooo....."tae said signing sadly....

"I wish I was able to hug you at that time.....I am sorry love"kook said....his voice cracking at the end.....

"Don't fe sorry....you didn't knew something like this would happen....I don't blan you for anything"tae said wiping the tears that were flowing from kook's eyes.....

"I am so thankful that I came back ....if not I would have never got my happiness my life"kook said staring at tae who smiled ...

"I am thankful for you for that toooo.....you know when I saw you that day in the meeting I wanted to run towards you and hug you.....but than I stopped myself....."tae said with a pout....

"Aahhh.... you don't know how much my arms were aching to hold you that time....."kook said ....

Both than didn't spoke anything and just stared at the stary sky..... holding each other close.....they didn't realized when the time went but....than tae suddenly sat up with wide eyes....like something strike in his mind.....

Kook looked at tae with confused face....and sat up too....

"What happened bear"kook asked worriedly....

"What is the time"tae asked trying to take his phone out from his pocket....

"It's nearly 10:45....oh my god.....we are here for so many hours....you must be hungry"kook said with wide eyes ...

"Yeah that is what I am.... let's go....hyung's must be worried tooo"tae spoke getting off....he went towards the driver side and sat inside kook doing the same sitting in the passenger seat.....

Tae started the car and drove away to his house.....

When they reached their house it was already 11:15....(sorry if I am doing mistake regarding the time).....

Kook was about to get out from the car but flinched when tae screamed a noooo......

"What....why are you shouting"kook said putting his hand over his heart as he got scared by tae's scream....

"Ohhh....that.....ummm....yes...we... don't you think we should buy something for hyung's"tae suggested after shuttering....

"Yeah....I think that too....they had helped me very much....we will go out tomorrow and buy something for them...."kook said and was about to open the door but stopped when tae again said nooooo....

"Huh?"kook asked .....

"No...I mean we can buy something big for them any other day....but you know we should buy something sweet for them so....to....that....yeah to tell them we are together now"tae suggested pleading god to let kook say yes....

"Hmmm....yeah we should"kook said after thinking for a while .... making tae to sign in relief....

"I will order some sweets for them online....."kook said taking his phone out...which was immediately snatched by tae....

"Bear...."kook said in a disbelief tone staring at tae who was smiling sheepishly at him....

'what happened to him ...... whatever it is....at least my baby is smiling' kook thought....

"No...we are but sweets by ourselves....and I am not hearing anything just shut up and let me drive"tae spoke and put kook's phone in his pocket starting the car.....

All the way tae was just focusing on road while kook was staring at him intensely....which made tae to feel butterflies in his stomach....but he didn't glanced at kook for once ...

Finally they both reached to a sweet shop and tae literally ran out of the car... making kook chuckle at his jumpy...and cheerful baby.....yes this what he wanted to see....tae living like himself.....

He followed his bear who was already looking what he should buy .....kook stood beside tae who was seeing through the sweets which were in display.....

"Decide what we should buy"tae said to kook who was staring at him ...

"You chose it ....I am ok like this"kook said his eyes never leaving tae's face.....

Finally tae ordered 20 chocolate balls and 10 pudding..... after 1p minutes they got their sweets and went back to their car.....tae drove to their house in a slow phase....which made kook suspicious....

"You are hiding something don't you"kook asked looking at tae with narrow eyes.....

"Ahmm...no....I ...I am not hiding anything"tae said taking a quick glance at kook who was not ready to believe other....

"Love....you can't lie to me"kook said in a obvious tone....but got no answer from younger..... finally tae relaxed as they reached to his house ....and the clock showed 11:59......he smiled widely and looked at kook....

"What step out and carry the bags"tae said and stepped out taking the pudding bag....and kook took the other.....he asked kook to go ahead....kook rang the bell but no one opened the door.....so he asked tae to open it with the keys....

Tae gave him the key and asked him to open the door.....he stared at tae for some seconds before nodding and unlocking the door....he pushed the door but was met with the dark silent living room.....

"Hyung....uncle....where are they....tae....tae....where are you"he said looking behind but tae wasn't there....he got a little panicked but flinched when the lights turned on.....and tae shouted near his ears.....

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIEEEEEEEEE" that's when kook realized it was 1 September that means his birthday......

He looked around the living room which decorated with golden and white balloons along with golden fairy lights....he looked at left ...where a wall was decorated with the same white and golden balloons....a table which was filled with different things and a cake places on the table too....

He looked back at his hyung's who came out from different spots they were hiding singing a happy birthday sing for him

He looked back at his hyung's who came out from different spots they were hiding singing a happy birthday sing for him.....and he swear he cried seeing all of them again like before specially his bear....his love.... signing happy birthday song for him with his boxy smile...

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

I am sorry for the delay....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author