WYMM😉

Two months later .....

It's been two months taekook were together....they were living in tae's house...
Their hyung's used to visit them and had lots of fun together.... minhyuk was now taekook's favorite and they were his favorite.....

Minhyuk used to live with them on weekends....where kook and minhyuk used to create mess...and than get scolded by tae....and after scolding three of them cleaned the mess together...more like kook trying to stop the jumping minhyuk and helping tae around while tae cleaning the house.....

They all were again a family... ... Minhoused to do face time with all of them and has promised them that he will visit them soon..... currently it was afternoon and tae was in his cabin as usual doing his work....He didn't even noticed when the door got opened and two head peeked inside....one was a bunny and other was half cat and half chick....

Readers: stop speaking nonsense....

Author: fine.....

One of them was kook and other was minhyuk....both looked at tae whose had a frown on his face ....eyes focused in the file he was reading.....both looked at each other and put their finger on their lips.....

Minhyuk slowly stepped inside followed my kook who closed the door slowly so it won't make any sound..... minhyuk walked to tae's back without getting caught and kook followed him too....

Kook picked minhyuk and minhyuk closed tae's eyes with his small palm....

"Who is this"tae asked holding the palms by his hands....he smiled when he felt the small soft hands....

"It's me"minhyuk said trying to mimic kook's voice.... making kook to suppress his giggle....

"Me who?"tae asked playing along....

"Your love bear"minhyuk said and giggled when tae hummed...

"Ohh kookie....but why are your hands so small..."tae asked pulling minhyuk palms away from his eyes and turning his chair....

"Surprise....."both kook and minhyuk shouted making tae to shook his head...and laugh at them....

"So you was attacking like kookie hmmm"tae said taking minhyuk on his lap....

"Yesh.....minmin became kookie"minhyuk said giggling and his giggles turned into loud laughter's when tae started to tickle him.....

Kook was Staring at them with heart eyes....this is what he want to see throughout his life....he just want to marry tae and have his small family where him with his dear love and with his princess will live peacefully.....

He shook his head knowing where well this two won't stop until he will stop them...

"Enough now...min min..you are forgetting why we came"kook said signalling something to minhyuk who nodded his head like a n adult which made kook to smile ....

"Taetae put me down"minhyuk said tae put his on ground with a confused face....his confusion increased when kook held his hand and made him stand.....

He gasped and griped kook's shirt with one hand and circled his other hand around kook's neck when kook lifted him in bridal style....

"What are you doing put me down"tae said looking at kook with a confused face....but kook didn't heard anything...he just started to walk out....

"Open the door"kook said looking at tae who pushed the door and kook walked out ....he walked in the corridor where the employees almost had heart attack seeing their boss getting carried by Mr jeon....

"Where are you taking me idiot"tae whinned in kook's arms

"Stop moving love....and if you want to move be ready for your punishment"kook said with a smirk and got a hit on his chest by a shy tae....