🍋 Chapter 11: A tease

A/N: Readers beware.. this chapter is labeled "lemon"which mean there is smut content. You have been warned!🫵⚠️⚠️  (Chapter cover: Became the villian's mother)

3rd POV

After finishing the sauce, Lezon and Sebastian finished jarring them, placing them into the cellular. While, Maxine made rabbit soup using the tomato sauce for dinner. After dinner, Maxine and Sebastian bid Lezon goodbye as he left with a crate full of tomato sauce in his hand.

" Tell her I will bring some more, when I come visit next time! " Lezon yelled at Sebastian before waving goodbye.

Sebastian's eyebrow raised, puzzled by what Lezon meant. He awkwardly waved his hand goodbye as he saw Lezon's figure fading from the distance.

Opening the door, Sebastian instantly knew what he meant by "bringing some more". Once he saw empty bottles of wine scattered on the table beside the drunken Maxine. Who was still drinking to her heart's content, all giddy.

Sebastian frowned in displeasure. He snatched the last bottle of wine off her hand as she was about to drink it.

" That is enough, you're already drunk! Time to go to sleep" he said.

Maxine turned to Sebastian, pouting angrily at him and shaking her head refusing to move.

" Ah- so no?"

Sebastian moved his face closer to her's.

They stare at each other, turning it into a staring competition. Shock waves radiated to their eyes as it turned into a fierce competition. In the end, Maxine started to weaken, blinking her eyes in defeat. Making Sebastian the grand victor.

Maxine who sat down on the table, turned away facing the opposite direction. She turned but only then began peeping at the unfinished bottle of wine right behind Sebastian. Quickly, when he wasn't looking she extended her hand, rushing towards the bottle trying to get ahold of it.

Regardless, Maxine was too slow as Sebastian grabbed it first, grasping it in his hand. She tried to snatch it back, holding one of his wrists down. But using his hand that held the bottle, he raised it high up so she wasn't able to reach it.

Their bodies touched one another, gripping one's wrist for the bottle while the other lifted his hand high up, away from her clutches. Maxine groaned, struggling to reach the high bottle from his grasps.

" Aww~ good try, but no" Sebastian sarcastically said, grinning

" You're already drunk as it is, that's enough wine for today"

He pulled his wrist away from her, freeing his hand from her clutch. Then he grabbed both her wrist with his free hand, securing her tied hands with his large hand.

She pouted, irritated that she failed to get the bottle from him.

Sebastian glanced at Maxine as he held the bottle right in front of his lip. Their eyes met each other, as a devious smirk formed across his face causing him to drink the last of the wine right in front of her. He gulped it right up, leaving drops of juice slipping down his mouth onto his neck.

 He gulped it right up, leaving drops of juice slipping down his mouth onto his neck