Chapter 1 : I met you...

"Onii-chan! Wait for me!" a beautiful h/c haired child ran calling for someone, "ugh what do you want this time brat" the older boy replied, "can I come with you please" the girl begged , her brother thought for a while and agreed "yay!" The girl cheered

-At the place-

"Where are we onii-chan?" Y/n said scared while she walked along trusting her brother, suddenly she was pushed , "onii-chan why did you.." she was shocked to see her brother holding a knife , " onii Chan why are you holding a knife...?" Y/n said scared , "you caused me alot of trouble so DIE!" Her brother stabbed y/n ... "I'll come back for revenge onii-chan.." y/n muttered out laying in her pool of blood.... The girl opened her eyes to a dark barren roof , "I'm alive?-" she asked herself... "No I'm not , he killed me . I'm a curse now" she answers herself while getting off the cold floor . "Time for revenge" She says with a grin ...

She does what she said , her family tried to stop her but she killed them too, soon she killed her whole clan, the house was full of blood and bodies , "This is actually fun" she giggles as she disappears into darkness...

{Time skip}

"This is so boring , i wanna kill someone but sorcerers barely come here" a h/c haired curse complained to herself while sitting on a pile of bones. She was about to teleport outside when she heard a people from downstairs, she grins and teleports to greet her guests.

"This place is scary gojou-sensei " a pinkatte says , " It's backstory is creepy too " another reven haired boy replies . Y/n looked at the group and decided to spare them for a while , "please tell us Megumi kun" the pinkhead along with a brunate girl,  begged " there was a girl who was murdered by her older brother then she became a curse and killed her clan , there done" Megumi replied. "Is that really true , i dont believe it" the brunatte said annoyed , " it's true!" The whitehead cheerful said , y/n was shocked by that reaction, she always saw Jujutsu sorcerer being scared while killing curses but never saw someone being happy , "it's unexpected to see kids lurking around my house" y/n spoke while sitting on a ledge of wood . "Ahh" the pinkatte and brunatte yelled hugging eachother. She looked the Whitehead who didn't seem to be affected at all , she teleported and tried to attack him but he managed to grab her .

"That was easier than i thought" he said, "woah gojo- sensei ! You're really good" the pinkatte cheered "let me go you stupid sorcerer!" Y/n struggled to get out of gojou's grip , finally she gave up "just exsorcise me already" she says "we're not here to exsorcise you , the higher ups wanted you to attend jujutsu tech" Megumi explained  "no way!" Y/n started yelling again , gojo looked at y/n and decided to knock her out. "did you have to knock her out sensei?" Nobara asked, "it'll be easier for us this way" gojo replied picking up y/n..
-------------------------------------------
|A/N : heyo dear readers! Please don't mind my grammatical errors , I'm really bad at writing fanfictions!! The original version of this is even more worst honestly , welp see you in the next chapter|