Chapter 2 : New friends

|Time skip after few hours|

Y/n finally wakes up to see a glowing room, "where are we?" She asks , "at jujutsu high school!" Gojo explains , y/n looked at gojo and blushed ," can you let me go now?" She asked, "sure!" Gojou cheerful said

*At the dorms*

"Hello my lovely students! You'll be having a new classmate!" Gojo yelled out "it's that curse isn't?" Nobara said not reacting , "Since when are curses allowed here?" A blonde said, "Since now" Y/n walked in . " Gah that's a dragon curse!" Another brunette jumped behind the blonde, "I'm Yukina Huragi" The blonde introduced herself, " Akira Suzuki" the brunatte said still hiding, "you already know me so i won't bother introducting myself" Megumi said facing the wall , "I'm itadori yuuji! And I'm into girls like-" The pinkatte said cheerfully just to be smacked in the head by nobara ,"No one wants to know who your into , I'm nobara kugisaki by the way" she said... "I'm y/n l/n....Just leave me alone if you don't want to die" y/n introduced herself, "don't be so cold y/n- chan~" gojo said teasing her , "Shut up idiot sorcerer" y/n looked away from him .

The rest of the day was just gojo annoying y/n everywhere she went.

"Hey y/n Chan!" Yukina ran to y/n who was staring at the stars, "what do you want" y/n asked , "i just wanna talk" yukina replied, "ugh make it quick then" y/n said annoyed ,"you don't remember me do you?" Yukina said sitting down beside y/n, "i dont remember meeting you in to life" y/n replied "we used to play together and burn down trees-?" Yukina tried to make y/n remember something, "Listen, i dont remember my life when i wasnt a curse or was alive , i only remember a few parts and thats it so i think you should quit what your trying " y/n said , "oh...well let's be besties now!"yukina hugged y/n. "Okay fine now get off me" she pushed yukina off her. "what are you two doing out at night?" A Blindfolded idiot said "oh we're just ta-" yukina was about to say "none of your business idiot" y/n said and teleported inside. yukina just said damn and went inside leaving gojo alone.
-------------------------------------------
A/N : poor gojo was left alone outside, This story is pretty short now that i look at it from wattpad's view , it literally took 50 pages in my school copy to finish it .

(Question for the day : if you watched the Wednesday series then what is your favourite ship? Mine : tyler x Wednesday)

Cya in the next chapter 👍