Chapter 4 : Siblings

A/N : The picture above is basically what y/n's brother looks like

A/N : The picture above is basically what y/n's brother looks like . If you want to change it then feel free to do it.
-------------------------------------------
*At the place *

"It's just a house" y/n commented , "it may seem like a house but there is a huge lab inside" Akira explained, "still boring" y/n replied walking ahead. When they got inside the lap , the others looked for the curse while y/n fidgeted with the chemicals. "Y/n don't touch them, they may be dengerous" yukina warned , "They glow!" Y/n was too busy admiring the glowing substances to even hear what yukina was saying "you like neon stuff don't you?" Gojo asks , "its obvious" y/n replied still admiring the substances.

Suddenly she flinched , "Yukina move from there..." Y/n said rather seriously, yukina didn't question her and went to Akira , "oi there's no point in hiding i can feel your cursed energy "y/n said still looking at the same direction, "You a strong sense~" the curse finally revealed itself , it was boy with dark hair , " I was planning to attack that Rapunzel wannabe but you ruined the plan" he said pointing at yukina. Yukina stared wondering why y/n would save her--them from a curse if she hates them. "Don't you dare get close to them" y/n yelled , "y/n Chan I'll kill him" gojou said , "No he may be stronger than you think" y/n stopped him , "but I'm the strongest" gojou bragged , "let me do this will you" y/n said annoyed of the manchild , "you remind me of my failure sister" the unknown curse spoke , y/n stood frozen when she heard that .

"Onii Chan?-" y/n spoke , her eyes filled with anger and sadness. "So you are her?~ long time no see mistake" The boy said giggling ... "Why are you like this to your own sister!" Yukina yelled ," yukina watch out!"

*Stab*

''oops~" Alex stabbed yukina when she let her guard down. "Gojou get them out of here and take care of yukina , I'll kill him" Y/n said , gojou knew y/n wouldn't be able to kill him but he listened to her anyway. "Now it's just the two us...i dont care if i die like this , I'm finishing what i started !" Y/n yelled

*Outside*

"You need to go help! She'll die !" Yukina tried to convince gojo to go help y/n
"Calm down yukina , let me bandage your wound it's bleeding really hard " Akira tried to calm down yukina, "She's strong she won't die im sure!" Gojou spoke after a long silence knowing that y/n will die eventually ... She's just a curse afterall..."Is she really no one to you gojo sensei?" Yukina muttered our.... "Take care of her Akira , I'm going inside" gojou said and teleported...

*Inside*

"Your still as weak as before little sis, it's the same as last time , no one to help you...you'll die alone again" Alex said ..y/n looked at herself ... Her brother was right she had no one to help her and she's too weak to kill him too .." atleast this time I'll die knowing i saved people" she said with a faint smile and passed out. "Your such a pathetic disgrace" Alex looked at his sister's passed out boy and was about to kill her when.....

*Swash*

"Get away from her" gojo used her cursed technique to get Alex away from y/n , "you done enough, so die" with that the curse turned into ash. Gojou looked at y/n and smiled , he picked her up and teleported outside, "y/n Chan! Is she okay!?" Yukina asked worried, "she's alive atleast?" Gojo said with a nervous laugh. Akira and yukina stared at gojo for a few seconds, "you are really an idiot" they said together..
-------------
A/N : hey guys ! Hope you liked this chapter! More lovely dovy moments which are obviously cringe . Anyway cya in the next one byeee