wanna have fun?

Alexandra came to me and said: “Princess, you look so hot today.. mmm.. I love it..”, “Someone is horny, isn't she?” I told her. “Mmm.. yeaah.”

She was drunk. Time to have fun, huh?

I slapped her butt. “OH!” she moaned, “Mmm, you like that, hm?” I asked, “Fuck. Yeah mamas..” she said back.

“Wanna have fun babe?” I questioned, “Mhhh, yeaaah, please..” she replied.

We went to our bed. I got on top of her and said: “I could fuck you better than anyone already did.. you're a fucking whore. You're wet for me. You're fucking mine.”, “MMM YEAH MOMMY, JUST FUCK ME PLEASE” she begged. “Hmm, but you were such a naughty girl.. you have to be punished” I said, “yes mommy please” she answered.

I know she wanted me to fuck her so bad.

“There's only one rule.. if you say 'RED' I will stop. If you would keep screaming 'stop' or 'no' I won't stop. Understood?” I said, “Yes mommy, understood.” she answered.

I went to the bdsm room and came back with water, vibrator and a knife. I slapped her butt again. She liked this. I told her to undress and she did. She was completely naked. Her body made me so horny. I started to touching her body while saying what a bitch and whore she is. She really enjoyed it. After 10 minutes I started to kissing her then licking all over her body. She wanted me to stop teasing her. And I did. I slided two fingers in her pussy. I moved my fingers up and down. She moaned like crazy. She wanted me to fuck her faster, I did it. She was screaming and begging me to stop. Of course I didn't stop. I will stop only if she will scream 'red', nothing else. I saw tears in her eyes. I didn't feel bad for her. That fucking slut deserve it. She was really naughty. She need to be punished. After this she wanted to cum. I didn't let her do this. She begged but I still didn't do it. After 5 minutes I let her cum. This white shit was everywhere. What a slut. She came too much. I took a knife and wrote on her thigh: ‘mommy's little slut’. She was screaming and I slapped her thigh. She wasn't allowed to scream. Only thing she could do was begging, moaning and when I let her - cumming. This bitch need to learn. I took a vibrator and turned it to max level. I placed it on her pussy. She screamed again. I slapped her thigh and told her: “YOU WHORE! IF YOU WOULD SCREAM ONE MORE TIME I'M GONNA WRITE ON YOUR LEFT THIGH SOMETHING ELSE, UNDERSTOOD?”, “Yes mommy, I'm sorry mommy” she apologized. I chilled and I went back to the things I was doing to her. She was moaning again. I like that sound. This bitch was really loud. I turned vibrator off and poured water in her big ass. Her belly was really big. She was crying, but she still doesn't scream 'red' so I had nothing to do with it. After one hour I let her pour out water. I placed vibrator on her clit and turned it to max level again. She was moaning so loud. She came nine times. After 40 minutes I turned it off.

“Okay baby, you did this. You're such a good girl. Want me to clean you?” I questioned, “Yes mommy!” she said.

I cleaned her up. She taste so good. I wish I could eat her everyday. She came one more time.

“Done” I told her, “M-hmm, thank you mommy! You're the best.” she said, “No, you are!” I answered.

We both ended laughting at each other. That was so cute.

After 15 minutes we decided to take a shower. I cleaned her by water this time. At the end she smiled. Fuck, that was so cute.

Day ended.