home alone

I was home alone that day.

“Ugh I'm soooo bored” I said to myself. “What the fuck can I do?”

I was watching tv. I saw my girl there. I got horny a little.

“Oh fuck” I said. I started to undressing myself and rubbing my pink clit.

“Oh my fucking gawdd” I moaned. I got a vibrator and turned it on the max level.

“DAMN!” I screamed. I closed my eyes. “AH!” I was still moaning.

I was about to cum. “MHH!” I screamed.

“OH YEAH, RIGHT THERE! I'M CUMMING” I shouted. “Who said you are allowed to, princess?” Alexandra said. “W-hat are you doing here?” I asked while masturbating. “Lemme take care of that cute pussy, darling.” she told me.

She replaced the vibrator to her long tongue. “Oh, yeah.. keep going, daddy!” I told her. She smirked while thrusting her tongue into me deeper. “MHH YEAH PLEASE” I moaned. “I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE” I continued.

She she putted her two fingers into my ass. “NO, NO, NO! PLEASE TAKE IT OUT” I cried. She didn't listen to me, obviously. “Daddy I'm begging you!” I screamed.

She was licking my clit faster. “DAMNN” I moaned. “I'M ABOUT TO CUM”

“AHH!” I came. “What a dirty whore. You're mine, princess” she said. I nodded.

“You're fucking naughty. I left you at home alone for 30 fucking minutes!” she was staring at me. “I am sorry, Daddy.. I just got horny.. I saw you on tv and..” she stopped me: “Shh. That doesn't excuse you, princess. You weren't allowed to touch yourself when I am not home. And you're still not allowed to. Is that fucking clear?”

“Yes Daddy” I said while looking deep into her eyes. “Good” she smirked.

“You're lucky today. I am too tired so you won't get punished. I'll do it later” she told me. “Mhmm” I groaned.