oh darling

Alexandra was angry all day long. I haven't seen her this angry in years.

"Fuck!" she yelled. "What happened?" I asked. "Nothing.. I just have a bad day, princess" she explained while pulling me into her closer. "Are you sure, my love?" I asked again. "Yes honey. I'm 100% sure." she said. "Well, okay but if you need something or maybe you wanna tell me why are you mad-" she stopped me saying: "Yes I know love" then kissed me.

Oh my god.
She kissed me.
She did it.
She. Kissed. Me.
SHE. DID. IT.

"Are you there, darling?" she asked, "Wha- oh yes! Sorry" I apologized. "Mmm you're sorry, hm?"

That little shit got horny. Again.

"Yeah." I said. "Mmm.. oh darling.. you're so hot right now.." she told me.

"Someone's turned on, isn't she?"

"A little"

"A little, huh? Want me to call you daddy now, right?"

"Yeah"

"Maybe want me to show you my boobs?"

"Stop it."

"Wanna suck it?"

"Agata-"

"Oh what? You can't stand it?"

"Damn stop playing with me!"

"Or what? You're gonna punish me again then beg me to suck on your pretty clit?"

"No!"

"Or maybe play with water?"

"NO! STOP! YOU LITTLE SHIT-"

"Little shit, huh?"

"Yes."

"You're such a bad girl."

"Whatever"

"..and bad girls are getting punished"

"Okay and?"

"..and you're going to get one."

"Fuck."

"Hm?"

"Nothing."

"Oh, love.. admit that you can't take it anymore."

"I can"

"You're a coward. You want me and it's killing you."

"Damn Agata I-"

"Lie down. NOW."

"Yes mommy."

She did what I told her to do. "Whore." I said. "Only yours, mommy." she told me. I started to undressing her. Slowly. She was moaning. She wanted to fuck so bad.

"You were a bad girl. This is your punishment, darling. Now don't you dare moan again or you'll get punished harder than you could ever imagine."

After hearing this she stopped. When she was fully undressed I started to touching her body. Slowly.

"Can you please touch me there?"

"No."

"Plea-"

"Shut the fuck up."

I grabbed bottle of water. "Do you see that, darling?" I asked and she nodded. "Say it." I slapped her right boob while saying it. "Yes mommy I see it" she groaned. "Good girl." I said.

“Mommy?”

“Hm?”

“Are you going to pour this water into me?”

“Yes. Of course.”

“Mmh”

I turned her around so I could've seen her pretty big ass. I slapped it.

“Have you been a bad girl lately?”

“Oh- Y-yeah”

“A really bad one?”

“Mhmm”

“Want me to punish you again, huh?”

“Yes mommy”

“Harder than the last time?”

“Mhm!”

“Good girl”

I took a bottle of water and poured it into her big ass. Damn, she looked so hot and cute.

“Oh god!” she screamed. “Huh?” I slapped her ass. “G O D?” I questioned. “Y-yeah” she said. “Wrong.” I slapped her again. “I'm sorry, mommy!” she shouted. “You know what you're sorry for? No? It's not “god.” It's “mommy” for you. Understood?” I told her. “Yes mommy” she groaned.

I grabbed her favourite plug and slided it into her. She was fucking screaming. I grabbed her neck and told her not to.

“Do you fucking understand me, beautiful?”

“Yeah mommy I understand!”

I chocked her for a while. She was crying.

“Oh what happened? Don't you like getting punished?”

“I-I love!”

Love, huh?”

“Mh-m!”

“What a whore.”

I grabbed another bottle of water. I took plug out and poured the water into her. She was screaming really loud.

“MMH MOMMY IT HURTS!”

“I know, baby”

“I WANT MORE, OH DAMNNN”

I slided the plug in.

“OH FUCK”

“Hm? Does it hurt?”

“MHM!”

“It should.”

I slided two fingers into her pussy. She was full of her cum. I started to fuck her fast & hard.

“AHH!”

I slided fingers deeper.

“MOMMY STOP”

And deeper.

“PLEASE”

And deeper.

“IM BEGGING YOU”

And fucking depper 'till she was bleeding.

“IT FUCKING HURTS”

“I know. You're bleeding, darling.”

“WHAT THE FUCK PLEASE TAKE THEM OUT I'M BEGGING”

I fucked her faster and harder.

“Please take it out” she cried. “No. Not now. You're getting punished, did you forget about it?” I asked. “No.. I just.. don't enjoy it right now..”

I didn't listen to her. I slided another finger into her pussy.

“NO PLEASE”

She came.

“Good girl.”

I took my fingers out. “Do you want me to take plug out of you?” I asked, “Yes please and let me pour out the water” she said. “Okay, darling”

I took plug out and let her pour out the water. “Thank you, mommy” she said. “Don't say that. Call me Agata now, okay? Of course if you still enjoy calling me mommy then do it” I told her. “Thank you, love” she said.

“I love you, darling”

“I love you more, baby”