7. Horrible Scene

Recap

Tears streamed down your face as you tried to pull out the nail. It hurt really bad! You bit your hand so that you don't scream. You did not realise that someone was behind you.

"Are you okay?" Was what you heard before you blacked out.

Chapter begins

Your POV

I saw Aunt in front of me with worried eyes. I looked at my watch and my eyes widened.

"Aunt! I am really sorry, I woke up late. I promise it wont happen again," I said, as I got off bed and planted my feet on the ground.

I flinched when I felt a small pain on my foot. I looked at my foot and saw that the nail is gone! A wave of relief washed over me.

"Time to make breakfast!" I said.

"Dear, you don't need to make breakfast. Seokjin made breakfast already," Aunt said as she walked out my door.

"Seokjin? Who is he? Is he trying to steal my job?" I joked and we both laughed.

When I reached downstairs, I was greeted with an unfamiliar man. I had to blink twice to remember who he was.

'Is he Namjoo? Oh, wait! He is Namjoon'

"Hey, I'm glad to see you are awake. I am Kim Namjoon, Jungkook's step-brother," He said.

I was to busy to listen to him. Busy staring at his face. He looked like a prince. Scratch that, a king.

"Miss?" he said.

I snapped out off my thoughts.

"Ah! I'm Kim Y/n-- I mean L/n Y/n. Gosh, why am I like this," I muttured the last part.

He smiled at me then he walked off to talk to Jungkook. I walked towards the kitchen and saw other unrecognisable people.

"What on earth is happening? I need to tell Aunt about this," I said to myself, then began running towards Aunts room but then bumped into a group of women.

I immediately recognised that they were from upper class that I bowed to them and apologised, multiple times. They looked at me with disgust before walking off.

I saw Aunt talking to Jungkook. I ran to her and gained her attention.

"Excuse me, Jungkook. Let me talk to her first. Are you okay?" she asked me.

"Why are there many people here. I see more coming in our house," I explained.

"That's our relatives. They are a lot, aren't they?" she chuckled, when she saw the huge croud down there.

"Okay, auntie," I said before going back to the kitchen.

I saw so many dishes ready for me. I rolled up my sleeve before someone pulling me.

I shrieked as they pulled me up to a room. I turned to face them and it was a young woman, probably in her early or mid twenties. And I have to admit, she is really pretty.

"How may I help you?" I asked.

"I need you to help put on makeup. Today is my wedding day if you notice. I am Jungkook's fiancée, Irene, and I want to look my best," She said.

"Okay, miss," I said and I took a curling iron and started curling her hair.

She is really pretty, and that might be the reason why Jungkook wants to marry her. Do all upper class people marry beautiful people?

I finished curling her hair and then I applied makeup on her. Not a lot, since she was already beautiful naturally. When I was done, she went to dress up.

...

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Irene in a beautiful dress.

"How do I look?" Irene asked

"You look absolutely stunning, Irene," I replied to her, and she smiled.

"Could you please show me Jungkook's room?" she asked, and I nodded.

We both walked towards Jungkook's room. I opened it and we saw Jungkook... kissing another woman.

"Jungkook! How could you do this?! I'm leaving you!" Irene screamed before running back to the makeup room with you following her.