34. Scared Alone

~Next Day Morning~

I woke up and ran outside just in time. Jungkook was going back to work. He was about to get in his car, until he saw me. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Bye, Kookie", I said.

"Bye, small bunny", he said, before heading back to his car.

'Welp, I'm alone again' I thought.

I watched my husband drive away from home. I stood there for a few minutes, before heading back in the house to grab my shoes, and make my way to the park.

'Wait, a minute. Maybe I should stay home. Maybe it wasn't a good idea' I thought.

Then, I heard a ring from my phone. I didn't spare a glance at the caller ID before picking up and placing my phone near my ear.

"Hello?" I said.

"I'm watching you", an unfamiliar, dangerously deep voice said.

I stopped in my tracks, as I tried to process what they said. I looked around, but there were a bunch of regular people. I laughed nervously, as my hands trembled.

"I think you got the wrong phone number."

"I can see you", they said, again.

I looked at the caller ID. It was nobody I knew. I put the phone near my ear and said, "Are you stalking me?!"

Then I hung up. I looked around again.

Nobody looks suspicious. Calm down Y/n. Breathe in, breathe out. I'm calm.

I decided to go back home, but then I realized I shouldn't. Not in my situation. I decided I'll go around the park. I received a text message. I looked at the ID. It was nobody I knew.

I looked at what it wrote.

​​​Unknown: I can see you.

What the hell? I'm getting stalked by someone! This is terrible, this is bad. I need to go away from here. Maybe, the convenience store.

I ran as fast as I could away from that park. I reached the convenience store in a few minutes. I figured they couldn't have ran after me, past all those people. They must have lost me.

I sighed in relief at that thought. I decided to buy a milkshake and a bar of chocolate. I got out after paying for them. I decided to head back home until I felt I stinging pain on the back of my neck. I scratched it and some small thing fell out. I looked down at it and it looked like some sort of tracking thing.

I stepped on it until it broke, before running away from the store as fast as I could. Now that I knew that I was being stalked, I didn't want to be outside anymore.