47. Weird Start

The Next Morning

"Y/n-ah, wake up", I felt a two hands shake me. My eyebrows furrowed and I shook my head. "Nooo, go away", I said, turning away from them.

"Y/nnnn", Jungkook shook me again.

"Hmm?" I said, opening my eyes.

"I'm hungry", he said.

"Don't you have work or something?" I asked, and the room got quiet. Someone knocked on the door and entered before I could say anything.

"Y/n? Are you awake? Jungkook, why are you still here?! Go to work!" I heard mom's voice yell at Jungkook.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Good morning mom", I said, once Jungkook was out of the room.

"Good morning Y/n. How are you feeling?" She asked, sitting beside me.

"I'm okay. I'm just a little hungry", I said and mom nodded. "Come to the kitchen if you need to eat", mom said.

I suddenly remembered something really important. The food I bought yesterday. I secretly looked at my desk and saw the food. I guess mom must have saw the direction I was looking at because she said, "Don't eat that before breakfast."

Then she left.

I stood up from bed and proceeded to go to the bathroom. I grabbed the door handle and opened. I saw Jungkook inside the bathroom, brushing his teeth. The good thing was that he was wearing clothes. I swear I almost fainted.

I was just standing there like a fool, waiting for Jungkook to finish brushing his teeth.

It would be a nightmare if he wasn't wearing any clothes. Wait, why am I thinking about Jungkook not wearing clothes?!?!

Jungkook noticed me when he finished brushing his teeth, and before he walked passed me, he gave a peck on my lips. I would have smiled normally, but I was blushing like crazy right now.

What on earth is happening?!

"Hehe, bye Jungkook", I gave a little wave before he left.

"Bye Y/n", He said before running to his car and leaving.

I mentally slapped myself in the face, wondering why I blushed so madly. "Is it because I thought some unholy stuff?" I muttured to myself.

I shook my head and went in the bathroon to get ready for the day.

_____________________________________

the chapter is sooo short noooooo 😭😭😭 im sooo sorry for updating late too. im sick today 😭 and i have been planning for a new story 💜 i think i'll publish it this week :3

i (j)hope you enjoyed this chapter 💜 you i'll update tommorow or the day after. baiiiii 💜 💜 💜 (the kookie picture is cute tho)