𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

Ch 3

Ch 3

Jeff's POV

I was asleep until I hear loud obnoxious laughter and I quickly sit up. I had fallen asleep on the couch and Kid was sitting with me; I had them watching Netflix on one of the phones so they could have something fun to do and warm up to their situation a bit more and I must've passed out. I glare at them as they're laughing at the stupid little SpongeBob shit that they're watching.

I remind myself that it's just a little kid and try not to be upset. "Still having fun with that huh?" I sigh, patting their head. Kid nodded and pointed at the screen, "You missed the funny part Jeff! I'll make it go back!"

I don't argue as they rewind to whatever part they thought was funny and I pretend to watch and be interested. The kid bursts out laughing and I pretend to laugh as well even though the crap wasn't even funny to begin with. This is definitely going to take some time getting used to...

I remember at that point I still had my bloodied clothes on and my body was still covered in blood. I was so distracted by the kid that I forgot to clean up myself. I shove the kid off my lap and get up from the couch, stretching. "I'm going to go change my clothes real quick. You just...sit there and and do nothing," I said.

"Ok. Also I'm hungry," Kid responded.

I groan loudly and roll my head back. Of course it's hungry now, the time when I literally don't have any food stocked in this place at the moment. "Ugh, I'll get you something when I'm done okay? Can you wait?"

"Okay. Can I have a snack while I wait?"

"...."

This kid has to be the biggest mistake of my life. There's no way I can manage to take care of this thing. "Yeah yeah I'll get you a snack," I lie, walking off to the area that served as a "bathroom." I grab a black shirt and some clean pants from my clothes on the desk before heading into the bathroom and shutting the door.

Your POV

You waited patiently for Jeff while watching your favorite show on "his" phone. For a while, you had forgotten all about what happened in the span of a few hours. Somehow you managed to enjoy yourself and feel happy.

While you're watching, you accidentally turn off the phone, and you quickly turn it back on. You're faced with the Lock Screen image; it's a picture of your mom and dad and yourself. All happy together, hugging each other and smiling for the picture.

You stare at the picture for a long time, thinking about them. Your heart feels like it's hurting, and you feel like you want to cry. You don't want Jeff to get mad at you though, so you try to hold it in. It's hard though, because you miss them so much. You just want to feel the warm hugs of your mother and the comforting words of your father. You'll never get either again.

You turn off the phone and place it on the small table , not feeling like watching cartoons anymore. You hear the door from the small room open and Jeff walks out, now wearing a clean black shirt and jeans. He throws his dirty clothes aside on the ground and grabs a jacket from off of the desk, putting it on.

"Let's go get some food, shall we?" Jeff asked, looking over at you with his strange, creepy cut smile. "Yes," You say softly, getting up from the couch and walking over to him. Jeff puts on a face mask, covering his cut smile and then really dark shades that covered his eyes. "Unfortunately, I have to basically go under cover so no one sees what I look like, heh," He said. "Is it because you look so scary?" You asked.

"Excuse you. I'm beautiful."

You didn't think so yourself but you just nodded at him.

Jeff grabbed another one of the clothes that were piled in the basket on the desk and pulled out a sweater. He turned to you and put the sweater on you over the clothes you were already wearing. The sweater was wayyyyy too big and covered even your knees. "Your clothes still have all that "red mess" from before all over. We'll clean them up later, you can borrow this for now." He then grabs a beanie and fits it on your head, covering your hair.

Jeff then reaches and picks you up and you wrap your arms around him tightly. "Ok, ready kid?"

"Hungry!" You screeched.

"Alright alright.... just keep quiet."