I am the One

In the hospital wing, Shaggy and Scooby laid passed out in the beds. Y/n was sitting at the table with Catman.

Catman: You ok?

Y/n: Ask me after the mystery.

Catman gave her a soft smile and placed his on top hers causing Y/n to blush bright red.

Daphne: Poor Scooby and Shaggy, they're still out.

Chip: Pardon me, Chip Magoo, KISS road manager, executive officer of merchandise. These KISS smelling salts work twice as fast and they're only $15.95.

Daphne: Ugh.

She paid Chip and used the smelling salts, but nothing happened.

Daphne: They're still not coming around.

Chip: Sorry no refunds.

Fred: I got a better idea. Try this churro I grabbed the concession stand.

Daphne grabbed the churro and stuck it between the man and his dog. They ate the churro and opened their eyes.

Shaggy: Like hey man.

Scooby: Hi Shaggy.

Daphne: How do you feel?

Shaggy: I feel like a couple more churros. How about you Scoob?

Scooby: Yeah yeah.

Chip: How about some KISS Kakes? Now with Spaceman Sprinkles, only $19.99.

Velma: What happened?

Shaggy: Well, first we got some ice cream, which Scooby licked away from me. Then we ran into Y/n, then there was this smell and the stinky witch, and all this running and music and spinning and then uh, like they saved us. KISS and their superpowers.

Shaggy pointed to KISS, Y/n saw the worried expressions on their faces.

Scooby: That's right, KISS has superpowers, right Y/n?

Everyone turned to Y/n.

Y/n: Um, no. Guys you spun one to many times on the drum ride.

Shaggy: Then like, what happened to you?

Y/n: Before the Crimson Witch started the ride, I jumped out and went to cover.

Y/n looked over at Catman who nodded at her with a smile. She smiled back at him.

Shaggy: All I got to say is thank you KISS.

Scooby ran up and hugged Demon.

Scooby: Thank you Mr. Demon.

Demon: Beat it mutt, before you dent my armor.

Scooby: Y-y-yes sir, o-o-of course sir.

Velma: Shaggy you're imagining things.

Fred: He didn't imagine the witch, that's for sure.

Daphne: What should we do now?

Before anyone could answer a woman bursts into the room.

Woman: You must leave! Trust me KISS, these children are nothing but trouble, you think they're allies, but in the end the only person they'll help is the Crimson Witch in her plans to bring total devastation to this world! They must go now or all is lost!

The woman spots Y/n, she gave her a weird look. Shaggy and Scooby hid in the locker again, Fred opens it.

Fred: You guys got to stop doing this.