KISS-teria

The portal sucked Shaggy and Scooby in and just like that the witch was gone. Y/n ran into Catman's arms for comfort, he wrapped his arms around her and stroked her back.

Daphne: Jeepers!

Fred: What just happened?!

Starchild: The Crimson Witch ripped a hole in the universe!

Demon pointed at the Ferris Wheel.

Demon: Activate the Dynasty Star Portal!

Velma: You mean the Ferris Wheel?

Catman: It's actually a portal to the cosmic realm of KISS-teria.

Velma: Of course, it is.

Demon: Does she have to come?

Starchild: Does your eye see the future?

Demon: Then let's rip this open!

The band made their instrument appear and together they started to play I was made for lovin' you.

After a while they caught up to Shaggy and Scooby, the two were flying in the air. Scooby caught the diamond in his mouth. Shaggy grabbed Scooby's tail while Y/n grabbed his foot, Daphne grabbed her foot, and Fred grabbed hers. But the Crimson Witch got the rock and went through another portal.

Witch: I have rock!

They landed in some strange looking place. When the ship landed, KISS and Y/n used their powers to fly to the ground.

Shaggy: Whoa, like, where are we?

Fred: It's like KISS World but weirder, if that's possible.

Velma: Seems like more special effects to me.

Daphne: I don't know. It looks pretty real. I'm afraid.

Velma: Come on, Daphne, we're still in the theme park. We've seen stranger things.

Fred: Hey Y/n, when were you going to tell us that you were apart of, whatever this is?

Y/n: Honestly Fred, I just found out tonight that I am the Holder of the Rock of KISS-teria.

Daphne: Do you have a thing for Catman?

Y/n blushed.

Y/n: N-no.

Velma: Y/n.

Y/n: Ok yes I do, and I think he has a thing for me, so score.

Starchild: Come, Scooby gang, we must seek the Elder.

Shaggy: Nah, these guys take the cake of strangeness.

After a couple minutes of walking they stopped.  Demon looked around.

Demon: Where is everyone?

Then, a bunch of people wearing makeup came running towards them, they see an older woman walking towards them too.

Shaggy: That must be her.

Scooby: The Elder.

Velma: She's certainly not the younger.

Elder: A shadow has fallen across KISS-teria and your arrival here only confirms the worst. The Crimson Witch has the rock.

Starchild: I'm afraid so, we lost her in the portal.