Chapter 8: Amor

Carlos woke up to his alarm. He noticed that Victoria is no longer in bed beside him. He got up to see her preparing breakfast by the kitchen bar of their suite.

"Good morning, Mr. Sainz. I know you are training today so I just asked for porridge and fruits?"

He went over to give her a kiss on the head and poured himself some coffee.

"Do you want to join me? I'm going for a run.  Just across, what do you call that park? Hyde Park?"

"Yes. Hyde park. I used to spend so much time there growing up" she recalls.

"Really? You live close by?"

"Yup 5 minute walk to the south entrance"

"Lily is awake. We can walk and you run"

"Bravissimo" He finishes his porridge and coffee and gives her another kiss.

"Coffee. Yum" she says after tasting coffee from his kiss.

 Yum" she says after tasting coffee from his kiss

They walked to Hyde park.  Victoria pushed Lily's buggy to the nearby playground as Carlos went on to go for a run.

She was happy to let lily experience playing in the pen. Their house at Kensington is near Hyde Park so a lot of days were spent in the park with her sister and their nanny.

She didn't notice the time. An hour has passed, she and Lily were busy playing in the grass where she set up a small picnic blanket. She picked up a few snacks from the nearby TESCO.

She saw Carlos approaching them after his run. He has now lost his shirt and is running half naked. His well sculpted body and handsome face is causing a lot of ladies to take a second or even third look. Some even stopped him for a selfie.  This is a glimpse of his world and his life. He is a public figure, a celebrity.

***

He saw Victoria was busy playing with Lily so he took a brief moment to snap a photo of them. He ran towards them fully aware that people may be looking.

"Hola!" He signs to Lily and she mimics him before running back into the grass to pick up flowers "You're teaching her Spanish now?" She asks"Just hola for now" he points to bottle of water"So

"You're teaching her Spanish now?" She asks
"Just hola for now" he points to bottle of water
"So...How was your run?" She asks while handing him a bottle of water.