Part 10

Disclaimer :

This chapter contains mature contents, which is intended and suitable for 18+ readers only...

..........

Arnav was taking out a file from cupboard, khushi hugged him from behind, placing a kiss on his back, she said, 'Arnav ji, I am sorry, please gussa chor di jiye na..(please let your anger go)'

Neither he replied nor he moved a bit.. She turned him twoards herself, but he was looking somewhere else.. She held her one ear.. 'sorry...'
Without saying anything he started moving, leaving her ear she holds his hand..

' Arnav ji please.. I am saying sorry na.. I know, I behaved rudly but I was in some thoughts and you bit so hardly, that's why I behaved like that...' she tried to justify herself which always works for her and her husband ended up understanding her point but to her surprise this time the scenario was different...

Turning towards her, he sarcastically said, ' I knew, whatever the fault is always mine, why are you saying sorry than.. '

' I am saying sorry because I am sorry.. Please stop making wrong assumptions.. It hurts.. '

' You know what hurts khushi... that you think I forced myself on you, it hurts I still don't understand where I stand in your life.. You still give me mix vibes.. Sometimes we are so close and next second you are alof.. I still don't know my boundaries with you.. '

She felt very guilty and bad hearing those words, he always assured her his love with his words, with his actions but why is she failing to do that, why he is not understanding how much she loves him... He left the place as she had no answer..

I need to make him understand, I am all his, he does not have any boundaries with me and I am never distant with him. He is the closest person in my life in every sense.. I probably hurt him badly with my words today...(Khushi was thinking to herself)

' Laad Governor.. I will see how long you stay mad at me...' she murmured to herself..
:
:
:

Arnav was reading a file in the living room, which gets interrupted as Khushi turned off the main light and turned on a purple heart shape rewriteable light.. Getting irritated, he closed the file and was all ready to shout at her for turning off the lights but stopped seeing her writing..
' I 🖤 love you..' on the LED light ....

The light and the message on it was creating very romantic atmosphere and unknowingly his anger was melting

She seats beside him but he moved a bit from her.. she pushed him on the sofa, upper side of his body fall on it, while legs were still out.. She sat on his tummy, spreading her legs in both sides...

'what the... Khushi gets off me..' here speaks the angry young man..

She shook her head negatively and hold his collar for support,though he holds her hand to withdraw it, he puts his legs on the sofa to give her more support and a comfortable seat..while he was trying to withdraw her hands, he stopped seeing her leaning towards him... She put a wet kiss near his lips and than cheeks, eyes, for head, his face was full of red lipstick marks.. When she tried to reach for his lips, he moved his face..
'stop it..'
'no.. Patni hai hum apke.. Haq hai humara, app pe..' ( I am your wife.. I have rights on you)