2. Change

"You know Enid is going to be furious when she sees this, right?" After spending some time in my new dorm, I decided to change some things- to make this place more livable.
Scraping off the colorful foil off the spider web window was a great start.

"That is not my problem. At least my side of the room doesn't need a trigger warning when you look at it." Kate was sitting in Enid's bed, reading her book as always, occasionally watching me work. Now that I think about it-

"Where do you sleep? There's only two beds here." She looks up from her book and points towards the bookshelf. It seems like it has some sort of stair case attached to it's side.

"There's a little platform above your side of the room." That's interesting. Before I could say anything, the door opened, revealing Enid.

"What the hell did you do to our room?!"

"Dividing our room equally. It looks like a rainbow vomited on your side." I said, kicking the colorful mess on her side of the room. Enid stared at me speechless, while Kate chuckled at my comment.

"I-"

"Silence would be appriciated.This is my writing time." Sitting down at my desk, I get my typewriter ready.

"Your writing time?" Now they were both staring at me. Wonderful.

"I devote an hour a day to my novel. Perhaps if you did the same, your blog might be coherent. I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation." She scoffs behind me.

"I write in my voice! It's my truth! That's what my followers love." Her poor attempts of defending herself in this situation are quite funny.

"Your followers are clearly imbeciles." 

"And I took that personally." Kate shakes her head. I shrug and turn my attention back to Enid.

"They respond to your stories with insipid little pictures." I continue.

Enid looks at me amused. "You mean emojis? Is what people use to express their feelings, I realize that's a foreign concept to you."

"When I look at you, the following emojis come to mind. Rope, shovel, hole." She scoffs. "By the way, there are two D's in Addams. If you're gonna gossip about me at least spell my name correctly."

"I told you." Kate smirked at Enid, but she only rolled her eyes. "Whatever.."

Finally I can go back to writing. But just as I was about to sit at my desk, Enid put on some music that made my ears bleed.

"Turn that off." This girl is getting on my last nerve.

"This is your final warning-"

Enid's claws came out as she held them in front of me. "Don't mess with me. This kitty got claws and I'm not afraid to use them."