1st year Part 2

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

Natsu's pov.

Time Passes very quickly. My relationship with Mira and Hisui is progressing very well. I already Mark Hisui as My second mate. I told them about my talk with Ultear and Meredy. Mira also Forgives Ultear cause Ultear also helps the guild members in the last to defeat the Grimoire Heart guild. Ultear and Meredy gathered some clues but they are not that significant so we can prove to the magic council about the upcoming War. If our calculations are correct then we have 1 year to prepare for the war. Ultear confesses her love for me. I accept that after talking about this with Mira and Hisui. Apparently Ultear First talked with them then she confessed to me. She gets their approval first before confessing to me. King Toma proposed a tournament between the guild to the Magic Council. Personally, I think It's a good Idea. It's a good form of entertainment and a Way to earn a good amount of income for the Kingdom. Magic council also approved this opinion. But after hearing from me that A war is coming King Postpone this Tournament for two years. Mira became The Fourth Guild master of the Fairy tail. All the remaining members of the guild are not that much powerful. So now Fairy tail does not consider the strongest anymore. But Because q Mira is Guild master and her Boyfriend is 1st Wizard Saint. No one tried to bully Fairy tail Guild members. My house already started to build. It was in Magnolia because of Mira's request. It will be completed soon. When It will complete Mira, Hisui and Ultear Decided to stay with me. I decided to make a big house. If there will be more members in the Family. From knowledge from Albion. There is much knowledge about some high technology world from which he traveled. He also has lots of high Tech items and Gadgets in his Storage space. When My House will be Completed. I will put this tech as the type of furniture. Albion also has Other items and Tech which will use outside of the house.

One day I was sitting in my Cabin at Magic Council. Knight guard informs me that someone woman wants to meet me. I tell him that let her come in. After a while one woman with a white blazer. Her Purple color hair she wearing a white color ribbon. With black color tight pants in her hand, there was Katana. I don't know her. But I know the smell she is giving. I can tell she is related to Simon.

Me : Hello, What Can I do for you?

Woman : Hello. My Name is Kagura Mikazuchi.

Me : Hello Kagura. Are related to Simon in any way?

After hearing the Name Simon from me. She was shocked.

Kagura : How did you know that?

Me : You both have a little bit similar smell.

Kagara relaxed.

Kagura : It's rude to tell a woman that she smells.

Me : Sorry, But It's Dragon Slayer nose. Can't help it.

Kagura : It's Okay. Can you tell me what happened? How my brother died.

I started to tell her everything. She started to cry after hearing the explanation from me.

Kagura : like you said I will give Jellal a chance but he has to prove himself. Okay, Thank you lord Dragneel.

Me : Just call me Natsu.

Kagura : Thank you Natsu.

After that day Kagura Decided to start work for me as my assistant. Ultear and Meredy collect enough evidence to prove the magic council about the invasion.

After proving Magic Council. As I promised I cleared Ultear and Meredy's names from any criminal charge. We all decided to Start to train and prepare for the upcoming war.

I personally decided to train Mira, Ultear, Meredy, Hisui, and Kagura. I decided to make four shadow clones to train them separately.  Our relationship progressing very well. Kagura also joined my harem. Currently, I have four girls in my harem. Mira, Hisui, Ultear, and Kagura. I also marked Ultear and Kagura as my Mate. All four Mira, Hisui, Ultear, and Kagura stay very happy with each other.

After Six months, My House was completed. It was big enough can contain more than 60 people easily. It is fully filled with high-tech furniture like a Tv, a Music System, Theatre for watching movies, Airconditioner, and some other furniture. Basically, It looks Great. It took lots of time to explain to girls how every gadget works. They are very amaze with our new House. Even Hisui decided to stay with them instead of Royal Palace.

Their training really becomes fruitful. All of them open their second origin. Even their Magic reservoir increased drastically. They perfect their attacks. I teach new sword techniques to Kagura. She was happy by learning new sword techniques. For Mira, I teach her many curses of END and that will be very efficient with her demon take-over magic. For Hisui. Because of increasing her magic reservoir and her physical power. The power she can draw from Celestial spirits also becomes high.  As For Ultear. Her magic Arc of Time also becomes powerful. I suggest to her that she should learn some different types of magic. And she did learn some new magic. Like Re Equip magic, Some other spell too.

My training in personal Dimensional space also become very fruitful. Now my Technique become more powerful. My Super Saiyan form also becomes stronger. Now I can easily lift 150 tons of weight easily.

Magic council also announced about upcoming war to the other guilds and citizens of Fiore. Every citizen also evaluated the area where the battle is going to be held. Guild members start to take them seriously and increase their power to protect Fiore from any threats.

My reputation within the Fiore kingdom is at a peak. Cause I am the Youngest member in the top 10 Wizard Saints. And Strongest of all. I am considered one of the top celebrities in the Fiore.

The time of war came very close. The year quickly passed by. Members of Fairy tail try to ask my forgiveness but I rarely come to face to face with them and when I become in front of them. I just ignored them. So they never actually get a chance to properly apologize to me.

Just like that one year after the disappearance of members of Fairy tail on Tenrou Island passed.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.