The Grand Magic Games Part 4

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

3rd Person Pov.

Natsu and Fairy Tail members are in the bar right now. Fairy Tail again are happy that Natsu forgives them. Right now they Talking with each other.

Cana: So Natsu.

Natsu: Yes.

Cana: What punishment you gave to Bacchus?

Natsu: Nothing.

Mira: Oh, So Why was he screaming that much then?

Natsu: Oh Come on Mira, You were with me at that time. you see that I did nothing to him and why he was screaming I don't know.

Mira: Yeah, I was there but That's the point. What do you do without even touching him?

Mira looked at Natsu with a suspicious eye. Natsu tried to avoid eye contact.

Asuka: Uncle Natsu.

She came running towards him and jump on him. After getting a good point to change the topic Natsu catches her in the middle of Air.

Natsu: How are you Asuka?

Asuka: I am Fine, Uncle Natsu.

Gray: Natsu, Is that true that you bought back my Dad?

Natsu: Nah, That's Zeref's Doing.

Gray: Will you say Thank you to Zeref for me?

Natsu: Sure.

Natsu suddenly remembered something.

Natsu: Big Sis Marvis, Where is your original body?

Marvis: Why?

Natsu: After doing lots of research with Big Brother Zeref. We are finally able to find a way to wake you up. When you wake up. I will remove your curse.

Marvis: Really!!!

Natsu: Yeah. When you back just get married already.

Hearing that Marvis Start blushing.

Marvis: Why?

Mira: We can't get married until you guys didn't get married.

Marvis: What?

Natsu: Zeref Is My Big Brother. How could I get Married before him?

Marvis was face is becoming dark red from Blushing after hearing about being married to Zeref. She started to imagine her life after her marriage.

Natsu and others looked at her with teasing smiles and Natsu said.

Natsu: Are you perhaps thinking about your future with big brother Zeref, Big Sis?

Marvis snapped out of her thoughts.

Marvis: N..No Of course not. Wh... Why would I think abo.. about that kind of stuff?

Natsu: So you don't like Zeref? I have to tell him. His heart will surely break after hearing this.

Marvis: Wait!! That's not what I mean.

She looked at Natsu who started to smile she understood that he just teasing her. Seeing that she said with a pout

Marvis: You are so mean.

Natsu laughed at her reaction.

Natsu: Sorry. I can't stop it.

Seeing Natsu happily having a conversation with Mira and Mavis, Lucy, Lisanna and Erza felt jealous of Mira and Mavis. They also wanted to talk with Natsu but their relationship is not that much better with him now. They can only blame themselves for this. If they had trust in Natsu at that time then they were also included in that conversation. Now Natsu is in a relationship with Mira and other girls they don't think they have a chance with him anymore but they are not going to give up. They work harder to gain his trust back. Even if he already forgave them but they know that Natsu definitely not wanted to start a couple relationships with them. First, they had to gain back the trust they lost from Natsu. After that, they might have a chance to be with Natsu.