Attack of the Dragons Part 2

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

3rd Person pov.

With Natsu and Mira.

Mira is still fighting with Future Rogue. Mira easily overpowered him, Which is very frustrating for Future Rogue. He still can't understand how this version of Mirajane is stronger than him. Not only her but This Natsu from a different universe also have a very different and stronger ability than Natsu from his universe. He had no choice but to retreat. Natsu still didn't join Fight and he was already on the losing side. Natsu seems to have full confidence in Mirajane's ability, Maybe that's why he just enjoyed fighting by the sidelines. If Natsu joins the fight. There is no chance that future Rogue can win.

Future Rogue (Thinking): I need to retreat. 7 dragons already left the gate. I don't need to waste my time here. I will defeat both of them with the help of Dragons.

As he turns to shadow and escape from them. Natsu is easily able to capture him but he let him go. What's fun if you can defeat your enemy that easily.

Mira: Hey, Come back Coward!!!! Our fight is still not over yet.

Mira was upset that her opponents escaped from her fight. She can't have fun anymore. Natsu saw Mira's Upset face and smile at her. He went towards her and hugged her from behind her back.

Natsu: Hey, It's Okay. There are dragons roaming in the city. You can get all the fun you want it.

After hearing that Mira calm down and turn back and face the Natsu. She kissed him on his lips.

Mira: You are right. So what are you gonna do?

Natsu thought for a while.

Natsu: I don't know if Exceeds is able to reach out to everyone and alert them but Now Dragons are out they already know what's going on here. I can't enter battle right now. If I enter then That won't take long and you guys can't enjoy your fight and not get the Fighting experience that you need to get stronger. So I will make sure that No Normal Citizens Mages get killed. So you can focus on your Battle. When I decided to end the fight I will enter the fight and end it. Until now you can have fun.

Mira: Are you that confident that you can easily defeat all the dragons here?

Natsu: Yes.

Mira: How exactly strong are you, Natsu? What happened in that mission with that Monster you task to slay? That fight changes you so much.

Natsu: Did you not like the change in me?

Mira: How could I? I love you so much. I don't care how much you change. You are still the same Natsu who I fall in love with. Granted, you are smarter than your past self. I just want to know what happened to you.

Natsu smiled at Mira and Kissed her.

Natsu: How about after finishing this problem when we get back to our universe and went to our house, I will explain what happened to me that day. How is that sound, Is it fair?

Mira smiled at Natsu after getting a satisfactory Answer.

Mira: Fair to me!!!

With Lucy and Hisue's group

Lucy, Hisue, Alt. Lucy, Future Lucy, Yukino, and Arcadios arrived at Eclipse gate, When they reached over there 14 dragons already escaped from the gate. Alt. Princess Hisue and the royal soldiers stared at the gate with shock.

Alt. Hisue: Dragons came from the gate... Because of my miscalculation world will end.

She was so shocked that she didn't even notice her people running towards them.