Hide and seek

"Nisha, come fast. You are still there",said Shruti.

"Yes yes, I am coming. But why are you in so much hurry?",asked Nisha.

"Nisha, you are so naive. If we will go college early then only I can meet Sahir before classes",said Shruti.

"Oh yes. I got it",said Nisha.

"Yeah! And don't know why but I am guessing that he must be waiting for me",said Shruti blushing.

Nisha giggles.

"Why are you laughing?", asked Shruti.

"Nothing. Let's go fast otherwise you won't be able to meet him",said Nisha and ran downstairs.

Nisha and Shruti reaches at the college campus.

Nisha was looking for Sahir all around.

"Nisha, can you see him?",asked Shruti.

"No. I have already turned my head 360° but couldn't see him anywhere",said Nisha.

"Let's check inside",said Shruti.

Nisha and Shruti roamed almost everywhere inside the college but couldn't find Sahir.

"Shruti, let's check one last time in our class. Who knows that he had gone there to see you",said Nisha.

"Yes, possible. Let's go",said Shruti.

Nisha and Shruti entered inside the class but Sahir was not there too.

"I think that he hasn't come yet",said Shruti.

"Yes, let's sit here as only few minutes are left for our class to start",said Nisha.

"Yeah, let's sit",said Shruti.

Everyone in the class were looking strangely at Nisha.

In this rush to find Sahir, Nisha almost forgotten about whatever happened yesterday.
But she knew that no one can harm her because it doesn't matter if Sahir is present there or not, he must already have made arrangements for Nisha's safety.

"In all these years, you haven't changed even a bit Sahir", thought Nisha.

"Nisha, don't be scared. After whatever Sahir did to that guy yesterday, no one will have the guts to harm you",said Shruti.

Nisha smiles.

College's auditorium.

"You are here?! We were looking for you everywhere",said Samina.

Sahir was sitting there alone with his guitar.

"Why?",asked Sahir.

"Just to see you. Do I need a reason to meet you?",asked Samina.

"Never. Anyway, where is Vivek?",asked Sahir.

"He was also looking for you but I have messaged him, he must be on his way to audi",said Samina.

"Okay",said Sahir.

"By the way, why are you hiding here?",asked Samina.

"Hiding?! Seriously?",asked Sahir.

"Yes, you are hiding",said Vivek.

"See, he is here too",said Samina.

"Can you guys tell me that from whom and why am I hiding here?",asked Sahir.

"Yes, ofcourse. You are hiding from Nisha",said Vivek.

"Because you know that you won't be able to control yourself on seeing her",said Samina.

Sahir was in utter shock because they didn't use to talk about Nisha so frankly infront of him.

"What?!",said Sahir.

"No no, not in that way that you will lose your control on seeing her and couldn't stop yourself from getting closer to her.. you know na what I mean!",Samina said teasingly.

Sahir was looking here and there to find something to throw at Samina.

"Wait wait, let me explain", Samina said laughing.

"I mean that you know that you will not able to control yourself if you find anyone even looking at her with bad intentions",said Samina.

"What rubbish! Have you guys gone mad?",asked Sahir.

"Yes, we were mad because we used to think that you seriously want to forget Nisha and move on, that's why we even stopped talking about her.
But now we are sure that you can never forget her",said Vivek.

"Rubbish! Whatever you both are thinking is rubbish. I don't care about her. And if I really do care about her, I wouldn't have been sitting here but had been there for her to make sure that she is safe",said Sahir.

Vivek and Samina laughs.

"Do you think that we are fool?",asked Samina.

"We have came here with proper research. You are sitting here quietly because you are getting update of each and every moment because you have sent your team mates there for Nisha's protection",said Vivek.

"That's because I respect women. I can't stoop so low just for sake of my revenge that I would let anyone harm her",said Sahir.

"Whatever you say, we can see the  truth and love in your eyes",said Samina.

"Okay, think whatever you want. I will not waste my more time here. I am leaving",said Sahir.

"By the way, Nisha looks more prettier now than she used to look in school",said Samina.

"I was also going to say the same and there are many boys in her class who also finds her very cute",said Vivek.

Sahir gave him a look and threw his guitar cord at him in fun.

In classroom

"I know that today he will not come infront of me but I need to talk to him. How can I ?",thought Nisha.

"Nisha, we will go again near his classroom, cafeteria and all the other places after the class to find him",said Shruti.

"But why do you want to find him? Will you talk to him?",asked Nisha.

"Uff Nisha, you are so naive",Shruti said pulling Nisha's cheeks.

"What was that?",asked Nisha.

"In love, people don't need to have conservation to talk, they can talk through eyes too",said Shruti.

"So, you are going to talk to him through eyes?!", asked Nisha.

"Yes!",said Shruti.

"She is totally flat on Sahir", thought Nisha.

"Shruti, do you want to see Sahir?",asked Nisha.

"Ofcourse yes",said Shruti.

"I have a plan",said Nisha.