Share your pain

"Nisha! Wait, don't go alone. I will come with you",said Sahir.

"No, I will not go with you",said Nisha.

"Why?",asked Sahir.

"Because if we will go together and you will drop me to the college then everyone will easily understand that something is going on between us",said Nisha.

"So what?",asked Sahir.

"I want to keep our relationship safe this time, away from judgements of this society. I can't take risk of losing you..",said Nisha.

Sahir smiled at her innocent efforts and took a step closer to her.

"My little doll, no one can separate us. It's only us who can create differences among ourselves because now we are at that stage where others interference will not affect us",said Sahir.

"But.. we should keep our relationship away from crowd. I mean it should be very private. Isn't it?",asked Nisha.

"Yes, you are right. It should be private but not a secret. There is a huge difference between a private and a secret relationship. A private relationship does not allow the world to know the every details of their  relation but a secret relationship never wants the world to know that there exists any relation between them",said Sahir.

Nisha was listening Sahir very carefully.

"And I want the world to know that I am yours. That's why I want a private relationship but never a secret one",said Sahir.

Nisha was blushing hard after listening Sahir.

"Uff.. this shyness of yours!!",said Sahir in a flirty tone.

"Even I want the world to know that I am yours and you are mine",said Nisha.

"That's nice..! So no more hide and seek",said Sahir.

"But what will I tell everyone? I mean that I need to tell everyone like Shruti and all..",said Nisha.

"Wait wait.. you don't need to announce this among everyone",said Sahir laughingly.

"Why are you laughing? If I will not tell everyone then how will they get to know?!",asked Nisha angrily.

"All I am saying is that you don't need to explain things to everyone. Just go with the flow. Let the things as they are, this world is already very smart. They will understand everything on their own",said Sahir.

"Oh okay. But you know na that after this news, your fan following among girls will get down..", said Nisha teasingly.

"Who cares!",said Sahir laughing.

Sahir opens his car's door for Nisha.

"Come on, get inside. This seat was waiting for you from so long",said Sahir.

Nisha sat inside.

Sahir was driving the car.

"It doesn't seems like I am sitting with you after 3 long years. It all feels like we were never separated..",said Nisha.

Sahir smiled.

Nisha noticed that Sahir was looking tensed.

"Sahir, what happened? Is anything bothering you?",asked Nisha.

"My so called mom knows that you had came to my room and we were together alone. And I have no idea that how she got to know?!",said Sahir frustratingly.

"What!",said Nisha.

Sahir noticed that she was panicking.

"Relax! You don't need to stress about this. She can't do anything and I will soon find out that how is she spying on us",said Sahir comforting Nisha.

"Sahir, can I ask you something?",asked Nisha.

"Yes ask",said Sahir.

"Where is your real mother? And why your step mother wants to get you marry so early?",asked Nisha.

Sahir didn't answer.

"Sahir, I want answers. I want to know about your family. Stop the car, I don't want to go to college",said Nisha.

Sahir stopped the car on side of the road.

"Sahir, I am your girlfriend. Right?",asked Nisha.

Sahir looked at her strangely.

"My girlfriend, my love, my family.. you are my whole world!",said Sahir.

"Then why don't you share your pain with me?",asked Nisha.

Sahir again didn't answer. He was just looking at her.

Nisha gets close to him and puts her head on his shoulder.

"I am not here with you to only share your happiness. I have equal part in your pain too. And today I want my part of pain from you..",said Nisha.

"I don't want your innocence to get spoiled by my past. I want to keep you away from all these negativity in my life",said Sahir.

"But how can I keep myself away from your pain? Why don't you think from mine side that how will I see you suffering alone?",asked Nisha.

Sahir was silently listening her.

"Please share with me my part of pain. I want to know everything you had suffered alone",said Nisha cupping Sahir's face.

Sahir smiled and hugged her tightly.

"My better half..!",said Sahir smiling.

"Shelsha, she is my step mother. My biological mother died on the day I was born. From that day, my father hates me..",said Sahir.

"Hate you? But why?",asked Nisha.

"Because he thinks that I am unlucky for him. But that too not because my biological mother died giving birth to me but because he suffered huge loss in his business on the day I was born..",said Sahir smiling painfully.

Nisha was quietly listening everything holding his hand.

"He never loved my biological mother. May be I was unwanted. I was just his torture on my biological mother..",said Sahir.

"How are you so sure that your father never loved your mother?..",asked Nisha.

"Because when my mother was pregnant, he was cheating on her with this woman, Shelsha!",said Sahir.