Teach me music

At college

Nisha was studying in library when Shruti comes.

"Will you explain me what is happening?",asked Shruti.

"Shruti.. actually..",said Nisha.

"What Nisha?! After that day when we made plan about hiding in the forest, I am continuously trying to talk with you but you are just ignoring me. Yesterday, you slept in another room. And today too, you came to college alone without waiting for me.
And on that day, Sahir's worry for you. He was extremely worried Nisha. Will you please explain everything to me? I am your friend and you are hiding things from me!",said Shruti.

"Shruti, it's a long story and I am so sorry for hiding things from you. But for now I can't tell you anything",said Nisha.

"Is he your boyfriend?",asked Shruti.

"No..",said Nisha.

"Then what?",asked Shruti.

"We know each other from school. That's all I can tell you for now",said Nisha.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell anything for now but I hope that one day you will yourself tell me everything",said Shruti.

"Aren't you angry with me?",asked Nisha.

"Ofcourse not. I am your friend and you can share everything with me without hesitating",said Shruti.

"Thank you! Thank you so much Shruti for being my friend and supporting me always",said Nisha and hugged Shruti.

"It's okay, enough friend's love for today. Let's go to class now",said Shruti laughingly.

After class, Nisha and Shruti were sitting in the cafeteria when Sahir enters inside with his friends.

"Shruti, you wait here. I am coming",said Nisha.

"Okay..come soon",said Shruti.

"Yes",said Nisha.

Nisha goes to talk to Sahir.

After seeing her coming towards him, he started to leave but she stopped him.

"Sahir..",said Nisha.

Nisha notices Sahir's seniors classmates there.

"I mean Sahir sir. Please listen",said Nisha politely.

"Yes? What?",asked Sahir.

"Will you teach me music?",asked Nisha in a confident voice infront of everyone.

Sahir was amazed on seeing her this new confident look.

"What? What did you just say? I mean now the most famous guy of our college will teach music to a fresher",said a senior girl.

"I am just requesting mam because I want to learn music from him",said Nisha.

"Everyone knows what the girls want from Sahir. And we seniors are not here to fulfill junior's orders",said that girl laughing.

"Just look at her man, she came straight here to talk to Sahir. Such a crazy girl!",said a girl.

"You can go in the rehearsal room. I am coming",said Sahir.

Everyone looked at him shockingly.

But Nisha was smiling because she knew that he will never say no to her in public because he can't tolerate her insult.
That's why she asked him infront of his friends.

Nisha left.

"But Sahir..",said that girl.

"I can decide on my own about what I want to do",said Sahir.