❀ The Unexpected Visitor ❀

"Ennadi solra?! Avar unnode love ah accept pannitara? Nee onnum poi ethuvum solli Enna prank pannalaye"

Thus questioned Priya in disbelief.

It was a pleasant sunny day in Anbalayam. Roja had just got discharged the previous day after a spending a week at the hospital and was back to her happy nest once again.
Roja and Priya were sitting in their room, having a conversation and Roja was narrating all that happened the other day at the hospital.
Priya couldn't believe it.

"Hey chi podi! Naa Inga serious ah pesitu irukken. Nambave mattingura"😏
Roja sighed trying hard to convince Priya.

Priya : Nambara mathri ethavthu sonna namba poren!

Roja : Yean, Arjun sir ennode love ah accept panna chance eh illa nu nenaikiriya

Priya : Illa, appdi illa. Enniko oru naal Dr. Arjun unnode love ah accept panniduvaru nu Enakku theriyum. Aana ivlo seekiram eppdi nadanthuchu nu than theriyala
She pondered, remembering her confronting Arjun the other day.

Roja : Athellam appdithan! (Roja doesn't reveal anything about Arjun's past to Priya, thinking that she has no rights to reveal his personal life. Arjun had trusted her and had told her everything, she needed to keep up that faith he had in her)
Unakku happy ah illaya?

Priya : Unna vida Intha nimisham Naa than happy ah irukken Roja. Nee aasapatta mathri vaazhanum nu Naa evlo vendinen theriyuma? Ippo nee aasa pattadhu unakku kedachirchu, ellam unnode nalla manasu ku kadavul kudutha gift. Itha vida Enakku vera Enna venum? 😌

Roja felt blessed to have a friend like Priya. She immediately hugged her

"Naa nejamave kuduthu vechava" 🥹

On the other other hand, in the kitchen, cooking preparations were going on in full swing. Lakshmi aunty was preparing drumstick sambar and had asked Rajesh to cut vegetables for the curry.

"Dei, vegetables ah cut panren nu paathiya neeye saptradha da pachaya. Appram samaikka onnume illama poida porthu"
Lakshmi aunty called out, knowing very well about Rajesh's always hungry tummy.

Meanwhile Rajesh who was struggling to cut onions grumbled
"Velai um paathutu ithellam kekkanum nu en neram. Roja mattom nalla irunthu iruntha ithellam en thalaila vanthu vizhunthu irukkadhe😫Yemma Roja, konjam en mela paridhaba pattu seekiram gunam aagi vanthuru ma"

Janaki paati arrived and occupied the empty chair beside Rajesh in the dining table.
"Enna perandi polambitu irukka"

She chuckled seeing his struggle to cut the onions.
Rajesh, clearly understanding the reason behind that chuckle...
"Enna panna paati, Roja mattom Ippo nalla iruntha ennode nilamai yean ippdi irukka poguthu" he sighed

Janaki Paati : Correct than da. Daily Roja vaye Intha edathula paathu palagittom. Aana ava polachu vanthathe pothum. Nejamave avaluku Ithu marujenmam than.

Rajesh nodded vigorously, totally agreeing to her words.

Just then the doorbell rang.
Shanthamoorthy who was reading the newspaper, got up & went to answer it

He opened the door and was surprised
It was ARJUN!

"Doctor Thambi! Neengala? Naa ungala ethir paakala thambi"